morning
  5. Levinurion Levinurion:
    aight
  6. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Come accept it.
  7. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I may have a birthday gift for you.
  8. MachOMan MachOMan:
    @Levinurion. Your urgent assistance is needed.
  9. Levinurion Levinurion:
    absolutely
  10. Levinurion Levinurion:
    yes
  11. Noodles Noodles:
    @Levinurion you smoke your brains out for your bday or what
  12. Levinurion Levinurion:
    u fucking nigger
  13. Levinurion Levinurion:
    macho where are my strippers
  14. Levinurion Levinurion:
    LEL
  15. KiTleRz KiTleRz:
    :(
  16. Noodles Noodles:
    Lol
  17. Noodles Noodles:
    @Nomer3 u banned demote. -rep
  18. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    ok ?
  19. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    Fake "^-^"
  20. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @KiTleRz wtf are name ? @bombe
  21. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    :D +rep
  22. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Levinurion Happy Birthday
  23. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Noodles gg +rep
  24. Noodles Noodles:
    Nah hes 12
  25. Olympus_Dragon Olympus_Dragon:
  26. Levinurion Levinurion:
    I'm actually 10
  27. Olympus_Dragon Olympus_Dragon:
    happy birthday...
  28. Levinurion Levinurion:
    Bested habibi gaand me goli bhenchod plz come for my birthday
  29. Levinurion Levinurion:
    S n e e d
  30. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    bye
  31. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Srry mr mach0
  32. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    that's why I told him to leave me alone
  33. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Thanks. Good night all
  34. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Please, it's 12:48 am and they're still fucking and fucking?
  35. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Can it be that you can leave the damn fight?
  36. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    ummm ok
  37. Melissa Melissa:
    no, I'm not on anyone's side. Always lonely
  38. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    @Melissa are defending it?
  39. Melissa Melissa:
    bye bye elele
  40. Melissa Melissa:
    no no no ban him, is a prank? omg thats a a pvtament reeall ti endes a meter te con alguin que no ez OMG
  41. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    ok
  42. MachOMan MachOMan:
    DemonReap
  43. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    who
  44. MachOMan MachOMan:
    You're about to be forum banned. You were told several times english on forums.
  45. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    finalmente
  46. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    No te tomare en cuenta
  47. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Ni me hables
  48. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Entonces no jodas
  49. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    Ya @DemonReapex vv I do not want any more fight, please stop bothering
  50. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    retard ?

Gunz

Server Admin
-1. /Cam
cam1.jpg cam2.jpg cam3.jpg
3rd Person + Top + Nor
mal View

-2. SemiClip
No more blocking for humans - set to only work on humans and not for zombies.

-3. /Donate
donate1.jpg donate2.jpg

Simply type /donate <username> <amount> to donate to a online player
Once a donation is made, it will be displayed server wide

-4. Zombie/Human Win Display
zombiewin.jpg humanwin.jpg
A display message shown when zombies or humans win the round.

-5. Human: Extra Item "MultiJump"
A human extra item that can be bought to add additional jumps mid-air.

Number of jumps can be 1,2,3 ect.. default is 1 extra jump so the total is 2 jumps at a time.

Attachments

Amnesia

1. Has always been on the server but got removed because it was causing bugs this wil probably be readded on the remade server.

2. This is never going to happen because 20 people can stack on eachoter and wil make it impossible for zombies to ever win a round.

3. I recommend not to add to prevent people from selling there ap to other people way cheaper then they can get from donating to the community.

4. This could be a possibility but i recommend not to add this because some people are already untouchable with strafing etc.. if they wil have an extra jump you will never touch them.

King regards,
TheONEAndTheONLY

sidnei

Contributor
Gostei da ideia 1,2 e 5, até dei a ideia de um salto multi para humanos para Vips ou comprei a peça, mas a staaf não viu a necessidade dela no servidor, uma pena que já joguei nos servidores que tinha até os dark huters que é o melhor do Brasil, e tem mult jump é muito bom. Particularmente para mim, suas idéias são boas. O que eu acho necessário é 1,2 e 5. Minha opinião é apenas #pas

Gunz

Server Admin
@Amnesia

1. Not all versions of the same idea is bugged.. seemed to work fine for me.. maybe have it tested out?

2. When do you ever see 20 people at the exact same location.. doubtful, and even if it were harder for zombies to win then it would be a benefit as Zombies almost every single time win the round. This seems alot better than having some kid raging/noob blocking you in, especially when there are many times without a admin online. Pros beat the cons..

3. Most people don't buy Ap's or even think about it.. especially when most the server can't even afford a steam account. Plus the fact that if caught, they would be banned.. The usefulness of a beneficial feature outweighs the cons as useful features bring in more players and more players bring in more donators.

4. Think you meant #5 not #4 - Most people can't strafe/bhop and would be a benefit to them and it also encourages people to use the climb zombie as its almost never used except by noobs... as stated before, more "fun" features bring in more players.

DasWolfe

~Shadow Knight~
Staff member
Server Manager
1. About the cams: I prefer the traditional view, as well the majority of the players, maybe the more experimented players could use it more but still i dont think it will be useful.

2. About the semiclip: For me is a good idea, in that way, the players dont will get blocked by another player, making shooting and movement more confortable. @Amnesia let me tell you that what you say its barely probably to happen. Players are ramdonly placed all around the map, by the moment of the infection, all of the will be in differece places. Also i played as an administrator in a server with that plugin. Never showed a problem.

3. About the donate system: @Amnesia has the right with that, also for me its a bad idea.

4. Zombie / Human win display: I really don't care, i mean, its just visual effects, if the players like it, could be a possibility add it.

5. About multijump: Players strafing will be untouchable with that, bad idea.

Amnesia

1. About the cams: I prefer the traditional view, as well the majority of the players, maybe the more experimented players could use it more but still i dont think it will be useful.

2. About the semiclip: For me is a good idea, in that way, the players dont will get blocked by another player, making shooting and movement more confortable. @Amnesia let me tell you that what you say its barely probably to happen. Players are ramdonly placed all around the map, by the moment of the infection, all of the will be in differece places. Also i played as an administrator in a server with that plugin. Never showed a problem.

3. About the donate system: @Amnesia has the right with that, also for me its a bad idea.

4. Zombie / Human win display: I really don't care, i mean, its just visual effects, if the players like it, could be a possibility add it.

5. About multijump: Players strafing will be untouchable with that, bad idea.
There is always a “best spot” on the map stacking wil make ct’s untouchable this has already been discussed before and its not going to happen.

Amnesia

@Amnesia

1. Not all versions of the same idea is bugged.. seemed to work fine for me.. maybe have it tested out?

2. When do you ever see 20 people at the exact same location.. doubtful, and even if it were harder for zombies to win then it would be a benefit as Zombies almost every single time win the round. This seems alot better than having some kid raging/noob blocking you in, especially when there are many times without a admin online. Pros beat the cons..

3. Most people don't buy Ap's or even think about it.. especially when most the server can't even afford a steam account. Plus the fact that if caught, they would be banned.. The usefulness of a beneficial feature outweighs the cons as useful features bring in more players and more players bring in more donators.

4. Think you meant #5 not #4 - Most people can't strafe/bhop and would be a benefit to them and it also encourages people to use the climb zombie as its almost never used except by noobs... as stated before, more "fun" features bring in more players.
I was in my car went to quick ;)
2. Has already been discussed before and its a no go. There is no fun at alot of people stacking on eachoter. There are camp spots wich allow 2-3 people and with that plugin people can stack with 5/6 or more there.
You dont get the fact that evryone always wants that good camp spot ingame and trust me ive seen 10 people on the same spot with that plugin they wil be untouchable.

3. People dont buy ap because most of them are not even registered on the forums or even visited it.
If you where able to give ap’s people wil start asking other people if they are interested in buying ap. Not a good idea...

Double jump give humans the possibility to camp on places where you are normaly not allowed to come. Not a good idea...

sidnei

Contributor
Plus the killer zombie and the mult jump can rise, even if the human. Have mult jump

Amnesia

@Amnesia

1. Like ive said in my first post... "1. Has always been on the server but got removed because it was causing bugs this wil probably be readded on the remade server."

NukularBunny

Server Admin
1. Who would even want that? First person gives good fps and a smooth gameplay. 3rd person just fucks up the perspective. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just feel this should be one of the last things that should be added to the server

2. No offence, but you must not be thinking well enough to suggest something like this man. I mean, think about it. No clip for humans? You can all just stack at the end of the hiding spot in one little corner and just def endlessly, and what if one of the humans got infected? Do the zombie bug out, or do all the humans there bug out? This should be a definite no.
3. If you can handle shit ton of noobs begging you for ap, the go for it. Besides people with lots of so be camping and say, " kill me for 100 ap, kill me for 200 ap"
4. We already have a message that says, if humans or zombies win
5. Then what's the point of jumper zombie, or vampire or assassin if human can just outplay then all?

Gunz

Server Admin
@NukularBunny
1. People like it, that's why so many servers have/had it?
2. Nope, #unstuck auto
3. Humans camp anyways and zombies camping get slayed/kicked/banned? If noobs asking for ammo then it encourages others at the same time.. then you know, some might want to actually buy some?
4. Obviously, but it's better..
5. It's a paid item, not everyone will have it and other zombies counter act it.. that's the point right? to choose the right zombie for the situation? is that why there are different classes? hmm

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bad suggestion.

Amnesia

@NukularBunny
1. People like it, that's why so many servers have/had it?
2. Nope, #unstuck auto
3. Humans camp anyways and zombies camping get slayed/kicked/banned? If noobs asking for ammo then it encourages others at the same time.. then you know, some might want to actually buy some?
4. Obviously, but it's better..
5. It's a paid item, not everyone will have it and other zombies counter act it.. that's the point right? to choose the right zombie for the situation? is that why there are different classes? hmm

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bad suggestion.
I like your intention to try and get some suggestions added to the server, but first of all we are struggling with majour bugs right now.

Bad timing for a thread like this.

Once the new server goes online people should discuss about stuff like this.

I can tell you that most of your suggestions are bad and 90% chance that none of them are going to happen (except for the cam since this was a normal plugin but got removed due to issues).

But the suggestions are appriciated means you care about the server.

Ultras|x30n1

~ The Undisputed ~
Staff member
Head Admin
1. Maybe, leaning more towards a yes.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Maybe, leaning more towards a yes.
5. No, most likely.
As @Amnesia mentioned above, our priority right now is creating a new server (revamp) with less bugs. After we're done creating then maybe after that we can inspect the suggestions further.
On my behalf, thanks for caring about the community.

DasWolfe

~Shadow Knight~
Staff member
Server Manager
I only like this for donating
Clip for humans no...
Its like @NukularBunny said, players will start begging you for ap, it will fill the server with spam of players saying "bro gift me ammopacks" or "I new here, pls donate me ammo" and many more.

Last server i played before reach here have that donate system and trust me, its very annoying.

DasWolfe

~Shadow Knight~
Staff member
Server Manager
I will giving app for guys who dont have cuse I have 32k
And when they use all the ammopacks you give to then, will you give then more?
The true is that they will never stop asking for ammopacks. If you are no there to gift or you just dont want to gift ammopacks anymore, they will ask somebody else.
Well, that is the experience that i have with that system.

sidnei

Contributor
They already ask without having this System, imagine if it has, but anyway I am in favor of having. I think if you give yourself 200 ammo Pack for it I felt the taste of my lap and have ammo Pack that would influence the growth of both play and donation.