Plague Your Zombie Plague Server Manager.

Shoutbox
  1. Noodles Noodles:
    @Levinurion you smoke your brains out for your bday or what
  2. Levinurion Levinurion:
    u fucking nigger
  3. Levinurion Levinurion:
    macho where are my strippers
  4. Levinurion Levinurion:
    LEL
  5. KiTleRz KiTleRz:
    :(
  6. Noodles Noodles:
    Lol
  7. Noodles Noodles:
    @Nomer3 u banned demote. -rep
  8. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    ok ?
  9. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    Fake "^-^"
  10. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @KiTleRz wtf are name ? @bombe
  11. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    :D +rep
  12. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Levinurion Happy Birthday
  13. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Noodles gg +rep
  14. Noodles Noodles:
    Nah hes 12
  15. Olympus_Dragon Olympus_Dragon:
  16. Levinurion Levinurion:
    I'm actually 10
  17. Olympus_Dragon Olympus_Dragon:
    happy birthday...
  18. Levinurion Levinurion:
    Bested habibi gaand me goli bhenchod plz come for my birthday
  19. Levinurion Levinurion:
    S n e e d
  20. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    bye
  21. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Srry mr mach0
  22. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    that's why I told him to leave me alone
  23. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Thanks. Good night all
  24. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Please, it's 12:48 am and they're still fucking and fucking?
  25. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Can it be that you can leave the damn fight?
  26. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    ummm ok
  27. Melissa Melissa:
    no, I'm not on anyone's side. Always lonely
  28. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    @Melissa are defending it?
  29. Melissa Melissa:
    bye bye elele
  30. Melissa Melissa:
    no no no ban him, is a prank? omg thats a a pvtament reeall ti endes a meter te con alguin que no ez OMG
  31. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    ok
  32. MachOMan MachOMan:
    DemonReap
  33. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    who
  34. MachOMan MachOMan:
    You're about to be forum banned. You were told several times english on forums.
  35. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    finalmente
  36. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    No te tomare en cuenta
  37. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Ni me hables
  38. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Entonces no jodas
  39. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    Ya @DemonReapex vv I do not want any more fight, please stop bothering
  40. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    retard ?
  41. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    ?
  42. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    shows that @DemonReapex vv is jealous
  43. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    v
  44. Daegu Daegu:
    Shit,they want to shut up for a moment and stop talking idiocies.
  45. W wings:
    ENGLISH ONLY JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE TO TELL U
  46. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    .l.
  47. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    english pls
  48. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Hombre quita el auto corrector escribes como la mdr
  49. XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX XxX-EL CAZADOR-XxX:
    @DemonReapex v.v The gay you are and you stop bothering, I do not answer what you say.
  50. DemonReapex v.v DemonReapex v.v:
    Me lo dice un gay :/

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner
Hello, everyone.

I would like to introduce you to your zombie plague server manager. @Levinurion.

Now everyone knows Levin. Whether you love him, hate him, love to hate him, hate to love him. No denying he's a funny guy who cares about the people close to him. Levinurion as well as a few other people have been very helpful in helping me bring ZP together. Levinurion has been with me through a lot over the years and has always been very helpful in all my endeavors. I'm looking for him to help all of us bring ZP to a great point and continue on with the success LgK zombies have had. While it may have a bit of a different feel with the new additions, I'm sure Levin will be great at keeping us all here and having a blast in ZP. Shoot, just today we started playing zombies at like 3:30 and before I knew it, I pulled an all nighter. He makes the zombies fun and shown a lot of patience in dealing with people asking several questions.

So everyone, to Levin and to ZP!

Arian

Hello, everyone.

I would like to introduce you to your zombie plague server manager. @Levinurion.

Now everyone knows Levin. Whether you love him, hate him, love to hate him, hate to love him. No denying he's a funny guy who cares about the people close to him. Levinurion as well as a few other people have been very helpful in helping me bring ZP together. Levinurion has been with me through a lot over the years and has always been very helpful in all my endeavors. I'm looking for him to help all of us bring ZP to a great point and continue on with the success LgK zombies have had. While it may have a bit of a different feel with the new additions, I'm sure Levin will be great at keeping us all here and having a blast in ZP. Shoot, just today we started playing zombies at like 3:30 and before I knew it, I pulled an all nighter. He makes the zombies fun and shown a lot of patience in dealing with people asking several questions.

Ooohhh congratz ❤

Levinurion

El Manager
Staff member
General Manager
Thank you for all of your kind words. And thank you @MachOMan for letting me take over ZP

It has been a week since I've started to work for our newly ZP mod server. We have a lot of new things coming up. There are likely some new changes I will make, as me being in-charge of the server I have plenty things that are need to be establish. Under my custody, I will be making sure that we have:

1- A valuable administrator team
2- A respectful behavior towards our new players, making sure they are feeling comfortable
3- Establish new mods for our ZP which likely I will be listening through the suggestions from the people

and last but not least

4- Making sure nobody is not being left out :)

And one last note which I would like to announce to the people:

Allow me to introduce you our newly head administrator @Lord. Death.. Me and lord death go way back, he is a very reliable person and he knows what is the difference between wrong and right. Lord Death is known for his passion and dedication towards Zombie Mod, he has worked with different ZP communities, one community he has worked with most goes by the name "ZoD", he is well known over there. He will be helping us establish new thing, such as maps and plugins and work long towards bettering the ZP server. I have high hopes from him that he will be a good example towards the administrator team and community.

Thank you.

-Xanax/Levinurion

Last edited:

Tamsky20

Hello, everyone.

Hello levinnn! Hope to see you in game. I really question about xanax and you. Hehehe congrats 🎉

Tamsky20

OHh xanax! Your a funny one! I know you a lot sir. You making me always fun. By slaying the zombies who are not trying to infect me hahahaha. And the last you using rocket Hahaha thats really funny. 😂