Shoutbox
  1. French French:
    Okey, thanks you <3
  2. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    In 5 minutes you should be fine
  3. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Wait for a while
  4. French French:
    I got a CONNECTION PROBLEMS, and I pressed 1 2 3 4 just for fun and then I got banned...
  5. French French:
    Banned for move commands flooding (burst) Connecting to 74.91.116.201:27085... You have been banned from this serv
  6. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    banned? for what?
  7. French French:
    I got banned lmao
  8. Wassim Wassim:
    Levi unban him
  9. Wassim Wassim:
    Ty Levi
  10. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    🇻🇪! Xd
  11. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Kssksksksks
  12. hEaD hEaD:
    🇦🇷!
  13. Levinurion Levinurion:
    but yoans will remain banned.
  14. Levinurion Levinurion:
    i will unban him.
  15. Melissa Melissa:
    sin problema, al rato entro
  16. Wassim Wassim:
    Yami is My cousin
  17. Wassim Wassim:
    Yami is not Yoans
  18. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    @Melissa Thanks mel
  19. Wassim Wassim:
  20. Melissa Melissa:
    te mandare le apoyo
  21. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    he gave me a lot of laughter xd
  22. Melissa Melissa:
    avisame cuando quieras hacer la publicacion
  23. Melissa Melissa:
  24. Melissa Melissa:
    well then this can be resolved ...
  25. Levinurion Levinurion:
    man dd2 admins, it must be hard for them to administrate. Dd2 is more complicated
  26. Levinurion Levinurion:
    sorry @Melissa maybe i over did it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  27. Levinurion Levinurion:
    i'm done with dd2, had to go on ZP to refresh the braindeads
  28. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    ._. what
  29. Striker. Striker.:
    @Levinurion u done yelling and trolling in DD2?lol
  30. Melissa Melissa:
    you do it whenever you enter, do not incunbe me but only diminish it, it is annoying the noise you yourself saw as you cursed you there inside ...
  31. Wassim Wassim:
    he use name Yoans
  32. Wassim Wassim:
    Levi Yami it not Yoans
  33. Levinurion Levinurion:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  34. Levinurion Levinurion:
    don't mind me
  35. Levinurion Levinurion:
    i'm being a meme material
  36. Melissa Melissa:
    What is your problem with spam? You bane others for doing that but you do it non-stop? Levi
  37. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    Bell has been banned.
  38. W wings:
    bring it on white boi
  39. W wings:
    :c
  40. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    and ill be there to rekt u
  41. W wings:
    anyway actions speak louder than words, watch me for 1week i'll get back into zp
  42. W wings:
    im not avoiding it, i just got busy with other stuff
  43. D Donnie Brasco:
    walls
  44. D Donnie Brasco:
    bellucci in dd2
  45. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    why you was avoiding zp in first place?
  46. W wings:
    not sure honestly, no reply from levin yet, but im gonna start playing zp again
  47. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    wings demoted?
  48. W wings:
    but imma earn my admen back :3
  49. W wings:
    im a regular citizen now jajaja :'v
  50. Yair Yair:
    Yessir
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Not Pasta
Server Admin
Hey guys. I know this post wasnt really neccessary for anyone to see or know about but I just thought I should take the time and address myself. Of course I don't have to tell you any of this but in my heart I feel like I should talk about it. So im gonna talk about my life and what I've gone through negatively and positively.

When I was about 3 years old my parents got divorced. From 3 years old to about 17 I was bouncing all over the place from home to home, from parent to parent, to relative to relative. I felt that I was never loved or wanted. Along with this happening, while I was in school I was bullied consistently. I told my family and teachers about it but I was never resolved and I had to take it upon myself to fight. I was suspended a few times in school. When school did end I was currently living with my father who indid not see eye to eye with respectively so I moved out and went to my grandparents(where I am now). After a few months of living there my grandparents forced me to take my father to court to earn child support that was later told to me will be given to them as rent. So basically my grandparents made me take my dad to court to get money that they would end up taking from me. My father had stopped talking to me on all bases after the ruling was approved for child support. I havent spoken to him or my 2 brothers in 4 years. I still speak to my mom but shes not doing well herself and shes just not financially stable right now for me to live with her. And tonight I think I lost the rest of my friends in real life. We got into a big fight. Whenever I hung out with them they would always pick me to chew out and roast to the extreme levels of where i have to leave. I called them out on it after trying to stand my ground tonight and they removed me from all the chats and wont talk to me. Theres a lot more that I could talk about from being physically tortured to suicidal thoughts but it's too much.

I just thought I'd talk about what I've gone through in my life. I told everyone this before, I think of you guys as a family and I know I can hit anyone of you up and you got my back. That includes people from GG as well you smelly boot licker @thruman . At the end of the day I want everyone to know that whatever you may go through I'll always be open ears for anyone of you guys. Thank you for everything you do and continue to do. :)

-Noodles

Yair

250 Club
Staff member
Server Manager
Server Admin
What a terrible story, I hope your friends knew what a good friend they lost and then they will want to go back to be with you.

Natsu Dragneel

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Head Admin
Sad, but am used to that, happend alot, the fact there's fake or back stabbing friends are a sad fact we got in this world so either get used to it or don't make friends and becareful who you trust.

thruman

Keep your head up big guy. No one said life was going to be easy. God gives us only as much as we can handle. He has our best interests in mind. Look to him for guidance. Stay prayerful and positive. You can only go up from here. Every day is a new day. Take small steps, and set short term goals. Don't look too far into the future though, cause no one is promised a tomorrow. Focus on the here and now my friend. You're gonna be alright.

Noodles

Not Pasta
Server Admin
Keep your head up big guy. No one said life was going to be easy. God gives us only as much as we can handle. He has our best interests in mind. Look to him for guidance. Stay prayerful and positive. You can only go up from here. Every day is a new day. Take small steps, and set short term goals. Don't look too far into the future though, cause no one is promised a tomorrow. Focus on the here and now my friend. You're gonna be alright.
Thank you :,)

Levinurion

El Manager
Staff member
General Manager
This is a gaming community, I understand that you have problems in your life but you should keep them to yourself instead sharing it out publicly with people. There are other people besides us who can read this and probably somewhat take it as advantage to mock you in future or do something bad. No offense, but just saying you don't need to publicly talk about private issues. Even I have issues in my life and struggled hard to escape the past. I hope you take it on the light note.

Other than that, you can always hit me up if you want to speak or want my advice.

wings

250 Club
Server Admin
This is a gaming community, I understand that you have problems in your life but you should keep them to yourself instead sharing it out publicly with people. There are other people besides us who can read this and probably somewhat take it as advantage to mock you in future or do something bad. No offense, but just saying you don't need to publicly talk about private issues. Even I have issues in my life and struggled hard to escape the past. I hope you take it on the light note.

Other than that, you can always hit me up if you want to speak or want my advice.
I agree with levin, but imo there's nothing wrong with opening up bec. it will help u relieve some weight on your shoulders but i think it's better to just keep it private and talk to your friends or close relatives about it. Anyway im not very good at consoling others but we're always here for u my frend c:

NukularBunny

Server Admin
Im not that type of person. I bottle up my energy and emotions to the extremes because i dont like getting a reaction. I d rather keep to myself then break something that has nothing to do with the situation. I dont know.
Well that's another way to go honestly. But that'll only take you so far before the same tendencies drive you crazy, or worse, suicidal.

Natsu Dragneel

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Head Admin
Well this is going too far so am closing the thread, if you wish to say anything just pm noodles.

Edit: @Noodles and anyone else, online is another world and some people uses it to run away from their problems, if you feel bad run and take a break with the people you feel you belong to inside here or any other game, for Anime lovers like my self that's our way of thinking differently about the world, we give our attention to something other than the problem we face, am not saying you should always run from Ur problems but it's good for Ur mental health to take a break.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

dr@kulagr
    $5.00
    sidnei
    CA$20.00
    Showtime