Updates & Promotions

Shoutbox
  1. Noodles Noodles:
    yes sir
  2. Farid_won Farid_won:
    Noodles Oodles
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Did you do the limiting of special days? That seemed to be the big thing in the meeting.
  4. Kydex Kydex:
    lol honestly no clue
  5. Crazy Crazy:
    For how long this time a day? Two? Should I use a VPN just to be safe?
  6. Kydex Kydex:
    the goth king himself is back
  7. Kydex Kydex:
    ok boyz
  8. blake_won blake_won:
    It would be best to make a few changes before releasing it to spice things up, but I'm all out of ideas.
  9. Crazy Crazy:
    Oh jailbreak oh jailbreak where art thou
  10. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Just tell me when. My eyes are innocent.
  11. T thruman:
    there will be no brawl. just look the other way when i tell you @MachOMan for your own safety
  12. MachOMan MachOMan:
    -gulp- do I sense a brawl between thruman and hitman?
  13. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Good morning noodles
  14. T thruman:
    @HiTmAn you best lay up off of dom....
  15. Yolo Yolo:
    <3 u too
  16. blake_won blake_won:
    :poop:
  17. blake_won blake_won:
    @Yolo check steam when you get the chance. I know you're busy today, I hear you're in the white house.
  18. Noodles Noodles:
    Good morning everyone!
  19. Levinurion Levinurion:
    bitch im about my rolls
  20. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    lol
  21. Ezekill Ezekill:
    #nomer3forowner
  22. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    give me
  23. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @MachOMan No :( poor [General Manager]
  24. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    HELLLO :D
  25. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'm sorry I missed it.
  26. Yolo Yolo:
    😂
  27. Yolo Yolo:
    I woke up to me being nude in my bed with no blankets
  28. Yolo Yolo:
    Yo I was fucking drunk
  29. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Gamers are the most oppressed people.
  30. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Hello, fellow oppressed person.
  31. Cockgobbler Cockgobbler:
    Hello gamers
  32. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Made me scared to leave my house because of the potential of paparazzi
  33. MachOMan MachOMan:
    All I know is dominic called me a superstar. So I'm happy...At least that's what I think he said.
  34. H HiTmAn:
    dont come here and talk shit
  35. H HiTmAn:
    u called him a dumbass while u can't spell the word "dumbass" the only dumbass in here is u dumb hoe
  36. H HiTmAn:
    @dominic stfu u thot and u are a hoe that sucks ezekills dick while he has blue waffles
  37. H HiTmAn:
    i honestly wouldn't trust any of the lgk guys that come from different clans cause u dont know what they can do with that link
  38. MachOMan MachOMan:
    It's latino guys kissing, Thruman.Have some respect.
  39. T thruman:
    @dominic Levinurrrrrionnn (insert accent)
  40. T thruman:
    @Kevin we will send out one of the finest Latino Gays Kissing members to find you. hang in there pal
  41. T thruman:
    there will be no peace until there are pieces
  42. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Sounds like a nice night in.
  43. fonzie fonzie:
    Guilty pleasures: forum drama, fancy cupcakes, binge watching jimmy neutron
  44. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    sleep all lol me
  45. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    hello
  46. dominic dominic:
    fuck you lgk machoman superstar
  47. dominic dominic:
    stfu kevin u dumas
  48. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'll send elzar to come save you!
  49. Kevin Kevin:
    someone save me. i've been kidnapped. -K
  50. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I want my boy panther to stay forever.

Want csgo servers?

• Total voters

Shady

Spam Machine
Hey guys, we got some things that have been happening lately and I'm here to explain them.

We have moved from a managed host to un-managed. Meaning everything has to be done manually without the help of our host, so things aren't as easy as before, however we have more control. With this change all the servers had to be re-created. Servers other than ZP, GG and Dust2 have gotten new IPs as a result.

We have a new server and it is
Zombie Escape made by @JackGamePlay. The basic idea is that out of all the players, a zombie is selected. Humans must escape to the safe zone and survive the attacks from the zombies. It’s pretty simple but it’s a very fun mode with lots of cool maps. If you have suggestions you are free to create a suggestion thread for them.

You can find the IP on our servers list:
http://lgkclan.com/forum/serverlist.php?tabid=49

We will be needing a server manager for this server & with that someone who can help keep the server populated through boost / alternative methods. We will also need admins for that server as well, so if you think you have time to spare for it don't hesitate to apply (as long as you meet the requirements).

We do not have hlstats at the moment. We will either create a new one or turn to Gameme which costs a monthly fee. Stay tuned.

I have updated our
Zombie Plague server. It was hours and hours of work to get a basic zombie plague with nothing on it to this. Lots of bug fixes and it was a pain in the ass overall. I also got some help from multiple other people as well as people that helped me out with testing, thank you ( you know who you are ). Here's the details of the updates as far as I can remember off the top of my head. This is not a fully detailed update list, for that you can join the server and check it out yourselves.

• A lot of bug fixes were done.
  • Main menu colors are changed.
  • Amxmodmenu colors are changed for admins.
  • VIP has been completely updated with unique zombie classes, a human class and some extra items. Details in this link: http://lgkclan.com/forum/showthread.php?18747
  • There is no limits on how many times you want to open the vip menu, but the items inside it are buy-able once per round.
  • Added FPS menu to main menu - You can use this menu to customize your game. You can toggle flare, flashlight, zombie madness & map lighting through it. You can also open it by typing /fps in the chat.
  • Nemesis, Dragon & Nightcrawler are set to freeze for 5 seconds when their gamemodes start so people don't get killed by surprise since they were too close.
  • First zombie now gets Leap ability, which is a long jump done by pressing CTRL + SPACE with a 10 second cooldown.
  • Added a /get command that players can use to get free ammo packs every 24 hours, did not configure the value yet.
  • Survivors get a special ethereal plasma rifle which has a unique feature when you press R
  • Survivor / Nemesis HP depends on the # of players in the server.
  • New limit system to limit extra items per player & per round. Players cannot spam nades anymore.
  • Weapons will not be stacked anymore, that bug is fixed. (Like you cannot have Golden Ak47 + AKM for extra damage)
  • Some new & different zombies
  • Extra item prices changed
  • New extra items are added, including the concussion nade for the zombies.
  • Parachute is updated. Zombies & humans have different parachutes.
  • Game-mode is shown on the top right of your screen.
  • Laser-mines & Sandbags are new & improved. No bugs as far as I know. There is no problem with planting a laser-mine in the air anymore.
  • Dragon & Nightcrawler are now super strong. This was done because they were not meant to be killed, they will kill you faster than before and save some time hopefully for everyone. They will slaughter you.
  • Zombie class speeds, health & gravity values adjusted, classic zombie is the weakest zombie as always so it is recommended you change yours.
  • Dragon, Nemesis & Nightcrawler will be frozen for 5-7 seconds when the mod first starts to give some time to nearby players to notice the situation they are in and be aware of their surroundings.
  • You can type /get in the chat to get 200 free ammo packs per day.

I realize the survivor / nemesis HP might not be exactly on a good number during Armageddon rounds. Try them out after you see this post when you have time and let me know how it is.

With these changes, the zombie plague rules have been updated and a lot of them have been removed. You can read them from the link below:
http://lgkclan.com/forum/showthread.php?14156

If there's any bugs, let me know. If you have suggestions, create a thread for it.

By the way, I wanted to ask the community if you'd like our clan to have CSGO servers and would be willing to play in it. How many of you are out there? I'll make a poll too.

We also have some demotions that have taken place due to these changes. You may notice a few people in high positions who are missing. While it is unfortunate to see some of them go, I understand that some people aren't as accepting of change as others. They left for a community that is a blacklisted community that I will touch up on shortly. Before I address that, I feel I must address one particular person in this whole debacle and bring the spotlight on them as to what happened. As some of you know, @Grizzy also known as oldgamer is now a registered user. He forfeited his veteran rank due to his poor decision making and ill behavior unbefitting of what I expect in my staff members. It was made clear that he would accept/deny applications not based on the merit of the application or the capability of the person applying, but rather what his personal feelings were of the individual. He would also ban players for things they did or said to him over a year ago when the opportunity to ban them for something else came. There was also a ban that oldgamer had unbanned without discussing with the person that banned them because the banned player was one of his friends. This player was banned temporarily for being toxic and decided to evade his ban by creating multiple accounts, which made his ban permanent from both our site and servers. So, it is because of that bad behavior & decision making, I saw him as unfit for staff and removed his rank, as I feel he was undeserving and not a true example of what I see fit.

However, there is a community that sees him as fit for staff. But in fairness, they see everybody who leaves LgK for their community as fit for staff. It is very easy to be a staff member there and their staff role is a joke. The community I'm talking about is LS. I briefly talked about it in my prior paragraph and will now elaborate more on what exactly their community is. When LS first rose about a year ago or possibly slightly longer, they had one thing in mind. They were all people who were flunkies from LgK, and they wanted to make a community to spite LgK. However, in their making of their community, they realized that they had little creativity on how to make a community and started to become the community they were supposed to despise.

At every twist and turn, they copied LgK in any way they could. They copied our rank format, they copied our forum template, they copied our rules, they even copied our servers and what mods we had at that time. They then decided that they wanted to try and copy our roster, by attempting to steal our player base. But the only way they could seem to do that was by promising these people high ranks in the community. So many of the power-hungry people quickly jumped on that offer and went over to LS. With all of their stealing of our community layouts and players, they became a blacklisted community. And upon being a blacklisted community, they sent fake people over to try and get positions of power here by pretending to be developers to try and steal critical information we have. As time passed, very quickly the people who moved to LS realized the mistake that they had made.

That is because they didn't have the same thing we have here at LgK. Many of those people who wanted power realized that the power was no good in a community that is no good. We did allow some of those people back into our community, some remained banned. The ones who remained banned even when asking to come back, quickly realized the mistake they made and eventually went on to quit counter strike or leave LS as well.

If you have been propositioned to join this community, I will not stop you. However, I want you to consider before you make the decision that this has happened once before, and the people who couldn't accept the changes eventually came back and grew to not mind the changes. They regretted their move over to LS and wanted back in very quickly. So, I want you to think long and hard about the decision you make. But do know that if you do leave, depending on how you act afterwards, you risk the possibility of being banned from here.

The last thing I would like to talk about are promotions. Please congratulate @SpooKy on being promoted to the staff team again. Last time he had some problems to take care of, so he had to resign, but he’s back now and we’re certain he’ll be a great addition to the team.

Next promotion is for @JackGamePlay. He is our new developer and is the guy who works on our zombie escape server. Jack is a hard worker & he has helped me a lot since we met, and I have confidence he can get things done.

Last edited:

Beatriz

Elite Member
Congrats guys! You deserve it!
By the way,i don't know if dr's will have access to ze,so i just wanted to know if i could apply for admin there. [MENTION=770]Shady[/MENTION]

congrat [MENTION=6567]JackGamePlay[/MENTION] and good job [MENTION=770]Shady[/MENTION] for ZP. added very good things wich i have read here

3 Members Online

Latest Donations

WAR
$2.00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo