why is levi orange what the fuck
  39. Levinurion Levinurion:
    wings, what weed do you smoke? I really want to know
  40. Levinurion Levinurion:
    the fuck?
  41. W wings:
    Or listen to detox when he's drunk
  42. W wings:
    Yes, life values has been glorified in hollywood and sometimes u cant tell which is useful, imo just take everything with a grain of salt and use your judgement
  43. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    That last sentence sound like something you can hear in a drama movie
  44. W wings:
    u cannot be anything u want but u can get somewhere u are happy about
  45. W wings:
    man, school is fun, i wish i get to go to school again just so i can talk to students and tell them: hey do you know you should explore what you're passionate about so you dont have to go to college and there is no such thing as burden of responsibility, just live life u want to
  46. W wings:
    i was about to lay a crackdown on someone that's mentally abused and taking it to her students, oh well it was just a dream
  47. W wings:
    lol i was about to file a complaint on my teacher bec. she was trash talking me in one of her class, it was getting good, but then i woke up :v fack
  48. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    @PUBK You need to take a demo. Make a report if you have proof and we will punish him, depending on the severity.
  49. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    I already talked with Amnesia one time of that, i also have a demo of he not attacking in nemesis mode
  50. PUBK PUBK:
    i watched him sometimes and he doing only this shits what i say down
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kydex

What does "the AWP is just kind of ridiculous" mean, exactly??? It shoots where you aim it.... It has never, and never will, automatically jump to to the enemy's body by pulling the trigger (unless you have 3rd party assistance).... There are so many ppl doing this in our server now a days and everyone is overlooking it... Keeping the AWP in hand because at normal speed its hard to distinguish a "snap" from an aimbot. What are you missing Godam? Are you still not able to use viewdemo and slow it down??

And the doosh left b4 the SS so no... But you shouldnt need them even if you, for some reason, disregard the Aimbot.
don't worry as i said i can get him banned. i'll send my demo soon!

doGAm

Staff member
Server Manager
@Bakoon I viewed in 1/4 speed. I don't see any such snapping that would indicate aim assist. What i meant by awp is ridikulus is that sometimes it may seem like the shot should have missed but you still get a hit. That's just something i've noticed using it myself.

How about screenshots, did you take any?

Bakoon

Server Admin
@Bakoon I viewed in 1/4 speed. I don't see any such snapping that would indicate aim assist. What i meant by awp is ridikulus is that sometimes it may seem like the shot should have missed but you still get a hit. That's just something i've noticed using it myself.

How about screenshots, did you take any?
I answered that in last post, but no he left b4 i got them.

Ok someone with wallhacks wouldn't play like I'm playing. I'm looking and waiting in spots where no one is there. I'm spamming and pre-fireing in spots where no one is there, just for precaution.

In Oops10 I literally miss the initial enemy FIVE times before I no scope him. The bomb was just planted so I knew someone was on my right and I no scope him also.

Oops 7 is just awesome. Pure talent! The first enemy threw a FB from behind the box so I knew he was there. The second threw a FB from long tunnel and was running full speed at me, so I knew he was coming. The third enemy (who should have killed me) was shooting from A site, so I knew he was there. On the fourth kill I was literally looking and waiting for long tunnel- the WRONG way- before he reveals himself. He then chases me into pit and I quickzoom him. The last guy straight up reveals himself throwing a FB into pit. I miss my first shot and kill him on the second.

I can offer lessons at $50 per hour. Just PM me for scheduling :)

Amnesia

Contributor
There is no WH or no recoil only what he have is scripts in cfg what making much easier to play with AK cuz bullets is not going up like normally and that's also is not allowed …
if he is long time in this server I would give chance only if he remove his cfg and using regular...
Lol sigma arent a trail admin right now? And you say that someone who cheats needs a second chance if hes been around for some time waw you are focking up your trail right there.

Btw I did say I had ex_interp at 0.1. The players I'm playing against often times have true pings over 100. I'm playing with a ping in the 20s. I'm using a sensitivity of 1.5 and I have a small area mouse pad. So I lift my my mouse frequently. At "1/4" speed it may not look like its on the guy but it is. And is as good as it gets online against these pings. I don't have any scripts running. Not even that couch hop script.

Launch options: -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -nofbo

I'll attach my current config as a text file.

Attachments

MachOMan

Honorary Member
Staff member
General Manager
All demos are clean. I don't see anything that could be wallhacks in any demo. And the thing that solidified that belief for me was the very last demo the first person he kills. He starts to unscope by second scoping and then goes to unscope and then sees the guy who popped out. If he was wallhacking, he wouldn't have unscoped because he'd know he was there.
The most suspicious kill he made if you're not listening to sound (which you should be) was the 7th demo. He saw the guy throw the flashbang from behind the box, so he knew he was there. And he the second guy running as well as picking up grenades, so he moved to the spot he heard the sound.

@doGAm You voting clean as well?

#Clean

Striker.

Staff member
Head Admin
Oops1 - Spray of the AK doesn't normally do that so possible no recoil right there. (not clean)

oops2 - Agreed with bakoon ( not clean )

Oops3 - I heard the footsteps from short to lower tunnel so he must have heard someone going that way so he knew it. ( clean )

Oops7 - Possible WH ( not clean )

Oops8 - The player revealed his position. ( clean )

Oops10 - the no scope is possible as he even missed more than few shots before he killed the player. ( clean )

oops12 - Demo was too short to judge on, if the demo started atleast 5-10 seconds before he start shooting thru box we will see why he was shooting thru box, he could be heard something from that spot, or saw the player going to that spot before hiding behind the box , Especially we can see if we are damaging someone when shooting thru wall/box/doors etc. ( neutral ) .

@oops everyone of us have our own thoughts/opinion about the demos, so keep that in mind that some will say negative feedback and some are positive.

Last edited:

Amnesia

Contributor
After reviewing all the demos my conclussion = NOT CLEAN : weird timings/play style (WH), i feel like there is some aim going on with that deagle shot, and that first demo where dafuq is your recoil fam?

At close distance to control your recoil you just bring your mouse down while holding the left click lol. You can practice against a wall. To be fair oops2 does look weird even to me. I think there was lag from the smoke or something. But I don't even win that battle.

I appreciate the cheating/hacking accusations as it means I am playing at at another level you guys can't understand haha. I love CS and I would never cheat this game. Like I said I started playing in 2001 and haven't stopped. It is the only game I have really played and still play.

I thought I would be innocent until proven guilty. These accusations are subjective and don't prove anything. At the end of the day it doesn't even matter. It's whatever. Goodbye

Amnesia

Contributor
At close distance to control your recoil you just bring your mouse down while holding the left click lol. You can practice against a wall. To be fair oops2 does look weird even to me. I think there was lag from the smoke or something. But I don't even win that battle.

I appreciate the cheating/hacking accusations as it means I am playing at at another level you guys can't understand haha. I love CS and I would never cheat this game. Like I said I started playing in 2001 and haven't stopped. It is the only game I have really played and still play.

I thought I would be innocent until proven guilty. These accusations are subjective and don't prove anything. At the end of the day it doesn't even matter. It's whatever. Goodbye
The fact that you say, that you play CS for 18 years bothers me the most, since your play style does not make sense i played cs Competitive so plz dont come with the bs "i am playing at another level you guys cant understand" Please... Pushing tunnel with an awp no CT check for mid push, waiting with that flash until they start pushing cat/short and i can keep on going. Try to wipe that smug of your face fam ;)

Is this guy trolling right now? I was kidding with that another level stuff but not really. It's a pub. I'm running around being more aggressive. I don't even understand what you are saying haha. Goodbye for real now. Peace

Ultras|x30n1

Staff member
Head Admin
Alright, seeing how this thread is trending, I had the urge to make a post of my own. I didn't bother watching all the demos, watched only the first three and this is what I've to say:

Demo 1 and 2: It looks as if you're using no recoil. If you're spraying (especially with the AK) your bullets aren't supposed to keep staying in a horizontal line. Therefore, #dirty

Demo 3: I believe he heard the footsteps of the ct from short heading towards mid. Therefore, #clean

I didn't bother watching the majority of the demos due to my headset not having quality sound because the right side of my headset is not working, and to add on top of that I'm not that much experienced in detecting wallhacks.

Now my suggestion to the player banned would be to record his gameplay and try prove us wrong. Now this is a bit different since this is de_dust 2 but not long ago, I asked one player who was banned in ZP for scripts to record his gameplay, his keyboard and mouse included, to prove us wrong and tell us that he wasn't scripting and surprisingly, he wasn't actually scripting after we viewed his video proof. He's also one of our server moderators now :)

Last edited:
Look I appreciate the opportunity at a second chance. But I'm not going to record a video of myself lol. I don't have to prove anything to you guys. I don't even care anymore to be honest. It's all good. I just wanted to post some youtube videos of how to use the AK.

Thanks for your time. GLHF

oops

doGAm

Staff member
Server Manager
Insufficient evidence for me on all counts. I was able to more or less recreate both those instances that seemed like possible norecoil to me (shooting ddoor and spraying at the corner from ddoors)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
19 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

Showtime
    $10.00
    Flexeriino
    $10.00
    sidnei
    CA$20.00