Shoutbox
  1. French French:
    Okey, thanks you <3
  2. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    In 5 minutes you should be fine
  3. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Wait for a while
  4. French French:
    I got a CONNECTION PROBLEMS, and I pressed 1 2 3 4 just for fun and then I got banned...
  5. French French:
    Banned for move commands flooding (burst) Connecting to 74.91.116.201:27085... You have been banned from this serv
  6. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    banned? for what?
  7. French French:
    I got banned lmao
  8. Wassim Wassim:
    Levi unban him
  9. Wassim Wassim:
    Ty Levi
  10. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    🇻🇪! Xd
  11. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    Kssksksksks
  12. hEaD hEaD:
    🇦🇷!
  13. Levinurion Levinurion:
    but yoans will remain banned.
  14. Levinurion Levinurion:
    i will unban him.
  15. Melissa Melissa:
    sin problema, al rato entro
  16. Wassim Wassim:
    Yami is My cousin
  17. Wassim Wassim:
    Yami is not Yoans
  18. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    @Melissa Thanks mel
  19. Wassim Wassim:
  20. Melissa Melissa:
    te mandare le apoyo
  21. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    he gave me a lot of laughter xd
  22. Melissa Melissa:
    avisame cuando quieras hacer la publicacion
  23. Melissa Melissa:
  24. Melissa Melissa:
    well then this can be resolved ...
  25. Levinurion Levinurion:
    man dd2 admins, it must be hard for them to administrate. Dd2 is more complicated
  26. Levinurion Levinurion:
    sorry @Melissa maybe i over did it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  27. Levinurion Levinurion:
    i'm done with dd2, had to go on ZP to refresh the braindeads
  28. ITZzJose ITZzJose:
    ._. what
  29. Striker. Striker.:
    @Levinurion u done yelling and trolling in DD2?lol
  30. Melissa Melissa:
    you do it whenever you enter, do not incunbe me but only diminish it, it is annoying the noise you yourself saw as you cursed you there inside ...
  31. Wassim Wassim:
    he use name Yoans
  32. Wassim Wassim:
    Levi Yami it not Yoans
  33. Levinurion Levinurion:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  34. Levinurion Levinurion:
    don't mind me
  35. Levinurion Levinurion:
    i'm being a meme material
  36. Melissa Melissa:
    What is your problem with spam? You bane others for doing that but you do it non-stop? Levi
  37. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    Bell has been banned.
  38. W wings:
    bring it on white boi
  39. W wings:
    :c
  40. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    and ill be there to rekt u
  41. W wings:
    anyway actions speak louder than words, watch me for 1week i'll get back into zp
  42. W wings:
    im not avoiding it, i just got busy with other stuff
  43. D Donnie Brasco:
    walls
  44. D Donnie Brasco:
    bellucci in dd2
  45. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    why you was avoiding zp in first place?
  46. W wings:
    not sure honestly, no reply from levin yet, but im gonna start playing zp again
  47. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    wings demoted?
  48. W wings:
    but imma earn my admen back :3
  49. W wings:
    im a regular citizen now jajaja :'v
  50. Yair Yair:
    Yessir
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Mehrosh[Pro HeadShot]
SteamID: STEAM_0 : 1 : 748639774
Reason(s): WallHack
Ban Length: Permanent
Admin Name: Striker

Explain your side of the story:
I Was Banned A While Back On ur Server The DeDust2 Server Kindly Note
I Agree To My Mistake An I Request To Be Unbanned So I Could Start Playing Again Ive Been Playing On Ur Server From My School Computer And I Dont Use WallHacks On That
I Just Wanted TO Check Out The Kinds Of Hacks SO I tried To Use One But I Guarantee that iam against it since hacks they just make the game really boring for others so id love to be back on ur server and have equal gameplays with everyone else

Approximate Time of incident: Dont Actually Know it was Months Ago

Provide any evidence that you have (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc): None Actually I Accept My Mistake

Striker.

Staff member
Head Admin
What Guarantee that you will not hack again? words can be deceiving specially coming from an *OBVIOUS* hacker, plus from what I remember I already gave you a *CHANCE* before I banned you like what I've always do to other hackers, I remember you and I said on chat " either leave or ban" if you're really just trying hacks and you are innocent should've stop that time when I asked you to leave but you chose not to, that alone proves that you disobeyed the warning that I gave you what more if I give u another chance? As you mentioned you were *JUST TRYING* hacks..from the time you got banned and now you just applied for unban req. how can i be sure that you didn't just found a perfect or undetected hacks to use and just want to try it again? that risk I cant do.

There's a reason why theres admins on every server,is to protect the server\s from hackers etc. you did your part as a hacker, and I did my part as an admin that I think its fair, and your reason is just not enough for me the fact that you applied for unban req. almost a month ago? if you are really that innocent you should've thought of it after maybe 2-3 days or even a week and went here and explain yourself then maybe that time I/we would give you second chance that's what an innocent player/s will do. But 1 month?that gives you time to find stuff online and who knows maybe you just want to try it again and Imagine if we give second chance to every *OBVIOUS* hackers to come and play again to our server? Pain in the butt from my point of view.

The ban still stands, Unless someone will vouch for you..someone thinks 100% sure that you will not hack again.. If someone wants to vouch for him feel free to post and I would listen.
Thanks for admitting your mistakes, Hope you learned something here. but I just did my part as an admin. I know everyone deserves a second chance but that depends on the case.

Goodluck!

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner
What Guarantee that you will not hack again? words can be deceiving specially coming from an *OBVIOUS* hacker, plus from what I remember I already gave you a *CHANCE* before I banned you like what I've always do to other hackers, I remember you and I said on chat " either leave or ban" if you're really just trying hacks and you are innocent should've stop that time when I asked you to leave but you chose not to, that alone proves that you disobeyed the warning that I gave you what more if I give u another chance? As you mentioned you were *JUST TRYING* hacks..from the time you got banned and now you just applied for unban req. how can i be sure that you didn't just found a perfect or undetected hacks to use and just want to try it again? that risk I cant do.

There's a reason why theres admins on every server,is to protect the server\s from hackers etc. you did your part as a hacker, and I did my part as an admin that I think its fair, and your reason is just not enough for me the fact that you applied for unban req. almost a month ago? if you are really that innocent you should've thought of it after maybe 2-3 days or even a week and went here and explain yourself then maybe that time I/we would give you second chance that's what an innocent player/s will do. But 1 month?that gives you time to find stuff online and who knows maybe you just want to try it again and Imagine if we give second chance to every *OBVIOUS* hackers to come and play again to our server? Pain in the butt from my point of view.

The ban still stands, Unless someone will vouch for you..someone thinks 100% sure that you will not hack again.. If someone wants to vouch for him feel free to post and I would listen.
Thanks for admitting your mistakes, Hope you learned something here. but I just did my part as an admin. I know everyone deserves a second chance but that depends on the case.

Goodluck!

Ban will stand then. Nice job, Striker.

Iam Really Sorry But Striker You Never Asked Me To Leave or Ban . And All This Time I Did Not Ask For An Unban Because Iam Not Playing at Home At All I Play From My School And IAM Playing On Ur Server Its Juz WIthing Few Days We Are Gonna Get Holidays Ill Not be Able To Play

WallHacks R Normally Undetected U Can Only Spec Me An Find Out

Parasol

Server Admin
So what you're trying to say is after you got banned, you used school's PC to play on our server with non-steam ID for a month. Now that school is over you decide to apply for the unban ? Ban can stay then. You can wait for 2-3 more months :p

Parasol

Server Admin
Doesnt change the fact that you played on our server after getting banned. Think of the 2-3 months depart from our server as a punishment then. Also, what can guarantee you didnt use hacks at your school PC ?

the fact that i choose the right way to get unbanned other than just changing my ip and my steam id and Getting Back TO Ur server if i really wanted too but all i want to is start new play in ur server get old on it and maybe apply for admin that was the plan hacking my way up wasnt

Striker.

Staff member
Head Admin
the fact that i choose the right way to get unbanned other than just changing my ip and my steam id and Getting Back TO Ur server if i really wanted too but all i want to is start new play in ur server get old on it and maybe apply for admin that was the plan hacking my way up wasnt

SO we have to thank you for not changing IP address just to get into our server? You can change your steam ID and keep getting ban its your choice. the ban still stands and I will be closing this thread now since I dont think someone will vouch for you, if someone wants to vouch then feel free to message me in private.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

dr@kulagr
    $5.00
    sidnei
    CA$20.00
    Showtime
    $10.00