Jailbreak The Mark of Unending Terror

Shoutbox
  1. MachOMan MachOMan:
    So I am now resigning. Farewell, friends.
  2. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I bought the Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV for $20 for both.
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    What color do you want hitman?
  4. H HiTmAn:
    pretty please?
  5. H HiTmAn:
    yo macho add a color to my name
  6. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Noodles? More like poodles. Because he's adorable. And possibly evil, but we ignore that.
  7. Noodles Noodles:
    yes sir
  8. Farid_won Farid_won:
    Noodles Oodles
  9. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Did you do the limiting of special days? That seemed to be the big thing in the meeting.
  10. Kydex Kydex:
    lol honestly no clue
  11. Crazy Crazy:
    For how long this time a day? Two? Should I use a VPN just to be safe?
  12. Kydex Kydex:
    the goth king himself is back
  13. Kydex Kydex:
    ok boyz
  14. blake_won blake_won:
    It would be best to make a few changes before releasing it to spice things up, but I'm all out of ideas.
  15. Crazy Crazy:
    Oh jailbreak oh jailbreak where art thou
  16. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Just tell me when. My eyes are innocent.
  17. T thruman:
    there will be no brawl. just look the other way when i tell you @MachOMan for your own safety
  18. MachOMan MachOMan:
    -gulp- do I sense a brawl between thruman and hitman?
  19. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Good morning noodles
  20. T thruman:
    @HiTmAn you best lay up off of dom....
  21. Yolo Yolo:
    <3 u too
  22. blake_won blake_won:
    :poop:
  23. blake_won blake_won:
    @Yolo check steam when you get the chance. I know you're busy today, I hear you're in the white house.
  24. Noodles Noodles:
    Good morning everyone!
  25. Levinurion Levinurion:
    bitch im about my rolls
  26. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    lol
  27. Ezekill Ezekill:
    #nomer3forowner
  28. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    give me
  29. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @MachOMan No :( poor [General Manager]
  30. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    HELLLO :D
  31. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'm sorry I missed it.
  32. Yolo Yolo:
    😂
  33. Yolo Yolo:
    I woke up to me being nude in my bed with no blankets
  34. Yolo Yolo:
    Yo I was fucking drunk
  35. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Gamers are the most oppressed people.
  36. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Hello, fellow oppressed person.
  37. Cockgobbler Cockgobbler:
    Hello gamers
  38. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Made me scared to leave my house because of the potential of paparazzi
  39. MachOMan MachOMan:
    All I know is dominic called me a superstar. So I'm happy...At least that's what I think he said.
  40. H HiTmAn:
    dont come here and talk shit
  41. H HiTmAn:
    u called him a dumbass while u can't spell the word "dumbass" the only dumbass in here is u dumb hoe
  42. H HiTmAn:
    @dominic stfu u thot and u are a hoe that sucks ezekills dick while he has blue waffles
  43. H HiTmAn:
    i honestly wouldn't trust any of the lgk guys that come from different clans cause u dont know what they can do with that link
  44. MachOMan MachOMan:
    It's latino guys kissing, Thruman.Have some respect.
  45. T thruman:
    @dominic Levinurrrrrionnn (insert accent)
  46. T thruman:
    @Kevin we will send out one of the finest Latino Gays Kissing members to find you. hang in there pal
  47. T thruman:
    there will be no peace until there are pieces
  48. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Sounds like a nice night in.
  49. fonzie fonzie:
    Guilty pleasures: forum drama, fancy cupcakes, binge watching jimmy neutron
  50. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    sleep all lol me

thelongestnameyoucanthave

250 Club
Server Manager
What’s the seasonal task?
Collect 31 Candy bags before the event ends. I'm looking into increasing the amount that spawn so more players get a chance to receive the mark. At this rate, @Lord Gaben and I are the only players likely to earn enough in time. More information on the event can be found on the GhoulGam3rs 2018 announcement thread.

Rin

Server Moderator
@thelongestnameyoucanthave some people think that you know where all of the spawns are and thats why you are going to win this thing and also your staff abused there powers to find the darn thing so its not fair to others and some of the just gave up in looking for it!

250 Club
Server Manager
some people think that you know where all of the spawns are and thats why you are going to win this thing and also your staff abused there powers to find the darn thing so its not fair to others and some of the just gave up in looking for it!
Giving up won't get you far. If the server is populated the whole day, it guarantees almost 100 Candy bag spawns. 16 days are left in the event. That leaves more than enough time for everyone to get the mark.

As for the claims "some people" are making: I can assure you the Candy bag spawns are always random, using the same spawning code as the pumpkins. If you pay attention to their spawning, you would understand just how ridiculously random they are. (I've seen trees with pumpkins like a star on top of a Christmas tree!)

I have talked to staff members on how they should treat Candy bag spawns. I take responsibility for their misunderstanding at the start of the event. I promise no further issues will be had in this regard. If you think that someone got a Candy bag unfairly, let me know or report it right away. Otherwise, it shouldn't be long until the next one spawns.

250 Club
Server Manager
i could maybe people would come back on the server and it might get some real players
I'm going to assume you're trolling with the nonsense you've been dropping all over the forums. If you actually wanted to help you'd stand up and make a real suggestion or offer some constructive feedback.

Instead, you're allowing yourself to be the person you hated when you were SM. You have no purpose knocking the community you abandon time and time again. You can throw petty insults all you want, but you're crossing a line with this "real players" bullshit, disrespecting the majority of GirlGam3rs behind their backs.

Show some pride in the people fighting to keep GirlGam3rs alive. Maybe if you did when you were SM you wouldn't have had to step down.

Cockgobbler

Server Moderator
I'm going to assume you're trolling with the nonsense you've been dropping all over the forums. If you actually wanted to help you'd stand up and make a real suggestion or offer some constructive feedback.

Instead, you're allowing yourself to be the person you hated when you were SM. You have no purpose knocking the community you abandon time and time again. You can throw petty insults all you want, but you're crossing a line with this "real players" bullshit, disrespecting the majority of GirlGam3rs behind their backs.

Show some pride in the people fighting to keep GirlGam3rs alive. Maybe if you did when you were SM you wouldn't have had to step down.
+rep

250 Club
Server Manager
As part of the promotion of the community, server, and event, those who make a donation equivalent of 9.99 USD or more within the time-span of GhoulGam3rs 2018 will also be awarded the mark. Make sure you follow the donation format and specify that the mark is the perk you want to receive.

Detox

250 Club
Staff member
Owner
the mark of a flop

Detox

250 Club
Staff member
Owner
who has been playing to want to spend 10$.. honestly, this is no way to do something to get people on it again,, seems like a money grab more then a fun contest. gtfoh

who has been playing to want to spend 10$.. honestly, this is no way to do something to get people on it again,, seems like a money grab more then a fun contest. gtfoh
My consideration is that if anyone wants the mark but can't be present for the event for whatever reason, they can offer a donation. If no one wants to donate, that's fine, but I had to make the price high because the donation allows you to bypass the whole event for a community perk that will last forever. Also, 999 is 666 upside down. :devilish:

Detox

250 Club
Staff member
Owner
My consideration is that if anyone wants the mark but can't be present for the event for whatever reason, they can offer a donation. If no one wants to donate, that's fine, but I had to make the price high because the donation allows you to bypass the whole event for a community perk that will last forever. Also, 999 is 666 upside down. :devilish:
that's fine. I still feel the same way

I think people would appreciate the candy bag spawns a lot more if you replaced one of the pumpkins in the map with the bag, that way people have a general idea on where it would be spawning instead of in places like the lava where no one but spectators could see it in mine_c. Just a suggestion.

@pR0 No08 Unfortunately, they use the same spawns (Pumpkins, Candy bags) completely random. A pumpkin could spawn in the lava and then be replaced by a Candy bag in the lava. The way it works now is that a Candy bag uses a spawn that isn't already in use to prevent it from getting stuck in a pumpkin.

I think the suggestion is interesting, though. Using the context of where pumpkins spawn could make it fun. I think you can still use context to your advantage. Eg: a lot of pumpkins spawn in snow mobile race so it may be more likely for you to find one there.

3 Members Online

Latest Donations

WAR
$2.00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo