Jailbreak The Mark of Unending Terror

Shoutbox
  1. W wings:
    only @Crazy is the crazy guy here :v *wears a tin foil hat*
  2. W wings:
    and ppl think im crazy when i said i cant tell if he's a troll or not
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    And if you're in a debate with thruman. Just stop now.
  4. W wings:
    and win it lol
  5. W wings:
    @MachOMan same, if he's a competitor in any tournament, he can psych ppl out
  6. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Thruman seriously scares me at times. I often times can't tell if he's joking or not. Now I know how my co-workers felt. I would always mess around with them and make it seem real.
  7. Levinurion Levinurion:
    @thruman since you do not use punctuation rules, i cannot figure out at all whether you're joking or not
  8. Flawless Flawless:
  9. Yair Yair:
    Hey Hey
  10. W wings:
    oki doki
  11. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    Saw it, I'll do it if possible, gotta learn sql coding first
  12. W wings:
    @Lord. Death. oh yeah take a look at my new suggestion
  13. W wings:
    i used to have use a notebook laptop a decade ago, but anyway, smartphones are just gonna get abused bec. ppl are spoiled blablabla, who cares, but goddamn, now things are easier
  14. W wings:
    lol i just realized how convenient smartphones are, halleh fucken lluyah thank god for their creation, now i can look at synthesia while learning how to play piano
  15. T thruman:
    damn @Levinurion that whole gay thing got you real hot and bothered...my bad i was just messing...i think...but ya man my bad i don't stick up for the bros..i figured that was something you're into and would take care of
  16. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Detox what ?
  17. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    ?
  18. Detox Detox:
    wings
  19. W wings:
    Detox
  20. Detox Detox:
    nomer
  21. Nomer3 Nomer3:
  22. W wings:
    how2break any white man: bring them to philippines during summer
  23. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    I can bring the bud
  24. W wings:
    Ye you go pay for the catering @Jameson THE Savage
  25. J josh:
    I'm with beatriz
  26. Beatriz Beatriz:
    i like to party,so YES
  27. J Jameson THE Savage:
    Are we going to throw a party for the death of lgk.net? We should celebrate
  28. Beatriz Beatriz:
    Dildo u been getting some info about me huh
  29. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    And of cpurse @Lord. Death. is egyptian, that's where all devs are spawned. Duh
  30. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    Man y'all better be under 18 cuz bea is 16
  31. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Hhhhh
  32. Levinurion Levinurion:
    "he is like the gay shaitan who loves to suck cocks every day" -Lord death
  33. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    gay t-virus shaitan
  34. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  35. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    stfu
  36. Levinurion Levinurion:
    gay shaitan
  37. Zixler Zixler:
  38. Zixler Zixler:
    Daniel and Des
  39. Zixler Zixler:
    2*
  40. Zixler Zixler:
    I feel bad for three people
  41. Beatriz Beatriz:
    lgk net looks dead lmao
  42. Beatriz Beatriz:
    yeah i know
  43. Zixler Zixler:
    im talking about vb.net btw
  44. Zixler Zixler:
    just a weird one
  45. Ezekill Ezekill:
    going GG rn server is boost for week
  46. Zixler Zixler:
    it wasn't horrible
  47. Zixler Zixler:
    lmao
  48. Zixler Zixler:
    how is it going with .NET
  49. Beatriz Beatriz:
    zixler that pic was horrible,i don't even know why i put it as my story
  50. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
What’s the seasonal task?
Collect 31 Candy bags before the event ends. I'm looking into increasing the amount that spawn so more players get a chance to receive the mark. At this rate, @Lord Gaben and I are the only players likely to earn enough in time. More information on the event can be found on the GhoulGam3rs 2018 announcement thread.

Rin

Registered
@thelongestnameyoucanthave some people think that you know where all of the spawns are and thats why you are going to win this thing and also your staff abused there powers to find the darn thing so its not fair to others and some of the just gave up in looking for it!

some people think that you know where all of the spawns are and thats why you are going to win this thing and also your staff abused there powers to find the darn thing so its not fair to others and some of the just gave up in looking for it!
Giving up won't get you far. If the server is populated the whole day, it guarantees almost 100 Candy bag spawns. 16 days are left in the event. That leaves more than enough time for everyone to get the mark.

As for the claims "some people" are making: I can assure you the Candy bag spawns are always random, using the same spawning code as the pumpkins. If you pay attention to their spawning, you would understand just how ridiculously random they are. (I've seen trees with pumpkins like a star on top of a Christmas tree!)

I have talked to staff members on how they should treat Candy bag spawns. I take responsibility for their misunderstanding at the start of the event. I promise no further issues will be had in this regard. If you think that someone got a Candy bag unfairly, let me know or report it right away. Otherwise, it shouldn't be long until the next one spawns.

i could maybe people would come back on the server and it might get some real players
I'm going to assume you're trolling with the nonsense you've been dropping all over the forums. If you actually wanted to help you'd stand up and make a real suggestion or offer some constructive feedback.

Instead, you're allowing yourself to be the person you hated when you were SM. You have no purpose knocking the community you abandon time and time again. You can throw petty insults all you want, but you're crossing a line with this "real players" bullshit, disrespecting the majority of GirlGam3rs behind their backs.

Show some pride in the people fighting to keep GirlGam3rs alive. Maybe if you did when you were SM you wouldn't have had to step down.

Cockgobbler

Head Admin
I'm going to assume you're trolling with the nonsense you've been dropping all over the forums. If you actually wanted to help you'd stand up and make a real suggestion or offer some constructive feedback.

Instead, you're allowing yourself to be the person you hated when you were SM. You have no purpose knocking the community you abandon time and time again. You can throw petty insults all you want, but you're crossing a line with this "real players" bullshit, disrespecting the majority of GirlGam3rs behind their backs.

Show some pride in the people fighting to keep GirlGam3rs alive. Maybe if you did when you were SM you wouldn't have had to step down.
+rep

As part of the promotion of the community, server, and event, those who make a donation equivalent of 9.99 USD or more within the time-span of GhoulGam3rs 2018 will also be awarded the mark. Make sure you follow the donation format and specify that the mark is the perk you want to receive.

Detox

Staff member
Owner
the mark of a flop

Detox

Staff member
Owner
who has been playing to want to spend 10$.. honestly, this is no way to do something to get people on it again,, seems like a money grab more then a fun contest. gtfoh

who has been playing to want to spend 10$.. honestly, this is no way to do something to get people on it again,, seems like a money grab more then a fun contest. gtfoh
My consideration is that if anyone wants the mark but can't be present for the event for whatever reason, they can offer a donation. If no one wants to donate, that's fine, but I had to make the price high because the donation allows you to bypass the whole event for a community perk that will last forever. Also, 999 is 666 upside down. :devilish:

Detox

Staff member
Owner
My consideration is that if anyone wants the mark but can't be present for the event for whatever reason, they can offer a donation. If no one wants to donate, that's fine, but I had to make the price high because the donation allows you to bypass the whole event for a community perk that will last forever. Also, 999 is 666 upside down. :devilish:
that's fine. I still feel the same way

Dildo Baggins

Server Moderator
I think people would appreciate the candy bag spawns a lot more if you replaced one of the pumpkins in the map with the bag, that way people have a general idea on where it would be spawning instead of in places like the lava where no one but spectators could see it in mine_c. Just a suggestion.

@pR0 No08 Unfortunately, they use the same spawns (Pumpkins, Candy bags) completely random. A pumpkin could spawn in the lava and then be replaced by a Candy bag in the lava. The way it works now is that a Candy bag uses a spawn that isn't already in use to prevent it from getting stuck in a pumpkin.

I think the suggestion is interesting, though. Using the context of where pumpkins spawn could make it fun. I think you can still use context to your advantage. Eg: a lot of pumpkins spawn in snow mobile race so it may be more likely for you to find one there.

11 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

Kreaz
    $10.00
    Kreaz
    $10.00
    Waz
    $20.00
    sidnei
    $35.00
    Waz