Pokemod Pokemod released

Shoutbox
  1. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Well woof woof.
  2. Noodles Noodles:
    Im an evil doge
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    So I am now resigning. Farewell, friends.
  4. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I bought the Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV for $20 for both.
  5. MachOMan MachOMan:
    What color do you want hitman?
  6. H HiTmAn:
    pretty please?
  7. H HiTmAn:
    yo macho add a color to my name
  8. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Noodles? More like poodles. Because he's adorable. And possibly evil, but we ignore that.
  9. Noodles Noodles:
    yes sir
  10. Farid_won Farid_won:
    Noodles Oodles
  11. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Did you do the limiting of special days? That seemed to be the big thing in the meeting.
  12. Kydex Kydex:
    lol honestly no clue
  13. Crazy Crazy:
    For how long this time a day? Two? Should I use a VPN just to be safe?
  14. Kydex Kydex:
    the goth king himself is back
  15. Kydex Kydex:
    ok boyz
  16. blake_won blake_won:
    It would be best to make a few changes before releasing it to spice things up, but I'm all out of ideas.
  17. Crazy Crazy:
    Oh jailbreak oh jailbreak where art thou
  18. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Just tell me when. My eyes are innocent.
  19. T thruman:
    there will be no brawl. just look the other way when i tell you @MachOMan for your own safety
  20. MachOMan MachOMan:
    -gulp- do I sense a brawl between thruman and hitman?
  21. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Good morning noodles
  22. T thruman:
    @HiTmAn you best lay up off of dom....
  23. Yolo Yolo:
    <3 u too
  24. blake_won blake_won:
    :poop:
  25. blake_won blake_won:
    @Yolo check steam when you get the chance. I know you're busy today, I hear you're in the white house.
  26. Noodles Noodles:
    Good morning everyone!
  27. Levinurion Levinurion:
    bitch im about my rolls
  28. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    lol
  29. Ezekill Ezekill:
    #nomer3forowner
  30. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    give me
  31. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @MachOMan No :( poor [General Manager]
  32. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    HELLLO :D
  33. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'm sorry I missed it.
  34. Yolo Yolo:
    😂
  35. Yolo Yolo:
    I woke up to me being nude in my bed with no blankets
  36. Yolo Yolo:
    Yo I was fucking drunk
  37. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Gamers are the most oppressed people.
  38. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Hello, fellow oppressed person.
  39. Cockgobbler Cockgobbler:
    Hello gamers
  40. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Made me scared to leave my house because of the potential of paparazzi
  41. MachOMan MachOMan:
    All I know is dominic called me a superstar. So I'm happy...At least that's what I think he said.
  42. H HiTmAn:
    dont come here and talk shit
  43. H HiTmAn:
    u called him a dumbass while u can't spell the word "dumbass" the only dumbass in here is u dumb hoe
  44. H HiTmAn:
    @dominic stfu u thot and u are a hoe that sucks ezekills dick while he has blue waffles
  45. H HiTmAn:
    i honestly wouldn't trust any of the lgk guys that come from different clans cause u dont know what they can do with that link
  46. MachOMan MachOMan:
    It's latino guys kissing, Thruman.Have some respect.
  47. T thruman:
    @dominic Levinurrrrrionnn (insert accent)
  48. T thruman:
    @Kevin we will send out one of the finest Latino Gays Kissing members to find you. hang in there pal
  49. T thruman:
    there will be no peace until there are pieces
  50. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Sounds like a nice night in.

MachOMan

Forum Addict
Staff member
General Manager
Hello, everyone! I feel not everyone happened to see my changelog, so..

pokemodd.jpg

Pokemod has officially been released and is ready for playing! Me and a few others have had a couple gaming sessions and I've been having a blast playing with them. I hope you guys join along and come try out the new server!
For those who are unsure on how pokemod works, it is pretty in-depth and can seem like a lot at first, but once you understand it, it's super easy. Just don't be discouraged and give up on it before you give it a go! Quite a few of us know how it works, so just ask!
This server has classic maps that you will recognize and have the similar playstyle, with quite a twist! Each pokemon has it's own ability (some share, of course) and they can all drastically change the playstyle. There are pokemon that can hurl fireballs, pokemon that can fly through the air, pokemon that can force someone to reload, and pokemon that can drown someone in a fast moving wave.
If you have ever played a pokemon game, you know how the level process goes! You recieve a starting pokemon and you level up said pokemon through killing enemies. As you progress, you will find more and more Pokemon and eventually raise the money to buy that coveted mewtwo!
At the start of release, we have season 2 pokemod. But as time progresses, I will start coding season three and up! I would even be willing to release special pokemon at the request of you guys that can have it's' own abilities and name! But that will come later on.
But for now, go out and catch them all, fellow females!

girls gamers-01.png

Thank you both to @Walter and @Detox for their images. They both look great! I appreciate both of you!
Thank you to @Crazy for allowing me to make this server
Thank you to @blake_won for giving me the idea of the pokemod and helping me with code problems.
Thank you to anybody who came around and helped me test some things and for all the support I have received. I know we're a small with small numbers, but you guys have given me big support.

Walter

250 Club
Head Admin
I'll take any chance I get to photoshop dragons onto a banner. Pokemod is dope as fuck.

MachOMan

Forum Addict
Staff member
General Manager
@Farid_won

It's all still in menus. I have some ideas that I'm trying to learn how to bring forward to make it more obvious as to what pokemon a person has active.

Detox

250 Club
Staff member
Owner

MachOMan

Forum Addict
Staff member
General Manager
@Detox
Currently there are status effects such as sleep, poison, and fire. And I do have intention on adding pokemon class types that the damage is effected based off what the player has. Charizard being strong against venusaur, venusaur being strong against blastoise, and blastoise strong against charizard.

3 Members Online

Latest Donations

WAR
$2.00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo