General Partnerships

Shoutbox
  1. vizzztoook vizzztoook:
    lord death is there coming soon a new event to get vip ?
  2. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @Noodles no, wait
  3. Noodles Noodles:
    Thinking about applying for Dust2 Admin... cant decide
  4. Melissa Melissa:
  5. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    It's just a bug
  6. R riVer:
    hey al
  7. usman ijaz usman ijaz:
    the zp server is acting really bad now you know what happen in zombie tag mod where all have knifes they are lot of people which have guns @Lord. Death.
  8. LPC | ReDWinG LPC | ReDWinG:
    yeah shit happen always
  9. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    nothing nvm
  10. IceGirl IceGirl:
    What on pew?
  11. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    not a single hint
  12. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    SZ_GetSpace: overflow on Pew Pew L 04/18/2019 - 14:18:41: "JOAQUIN<688><STEAM_0:0:71066921><>" connected, address "190.228.233.117:27005" steve CJ : so now L 04/18/2019 - 14:18:41: "steve CJ<659><STEAM_0:0:1411836289><TERRORIST>" say "so now" L 04/18/2019 - 14:18:42: [zp_web_stats.amxx] [ZP] Stats Debug: client 24 autorized (Name JOAQUIN, IP 190.228.233.117, Steam ID STEAM_0:0:71066921) WARNING: datagram overflowed for Pew Pew kim<3 : gg bro L 04/18/2019 - 14:18:42: "kim<3<612><STEAM_0:0:1924598
  13. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    there is not even a reason why it crashed
  14. IceGirl IceGirl:
    Lmfao. Perfect timing them
  15. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    Did nothing, I don't actually know what happen lmao
  16. Levinurion Levinurion:
    he had gay sex with the gay shaitan which caused a whole explosion of cum
  17. IceGirl IceGirl:
    @Lord. Death. Wtf did u do lmfao
  18. IceGirl IceGirl:
    My ohone being stupid
  19. IceGirl IceGirl:
    Levin xan u tag me in the time ban page
  20. Levinurion Levinurion:
    kinda cocky
  21. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    I'm not sure how it will improve your mood lmao
  22. LPC | ReDWinG LPC | ReDWinG:
    it a dead server by the way R.I.P
  23. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    ok
  24. LPC | ReDWinG LPC | ReDWinG:
    no
  25. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Want me to unban you?
  26. LPC | ReDWinG LPC | ReDWinG:
    get mad and i didn't more problems
  27. usman ijaz usman ijaz:
    hahahahaha ban our self seriously
  28. IceGirl IceGirl:
    Why did u ban yourslef
  29. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Silver I LOL
  30. LPC | ReDWinG LPC | ReDWinG:
    ?
  31. IceGirl IceGirl:
  32. usman ijaz usman ijaz:
    very nice idea dude lord. death
  33. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    np
  34. S Steve CJ:
    thanks lord thanks all i recived my ammo
  35. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    you are not even in thessrrver tbh
  36. S Steve CJ:
    plz i need help in my ammo
  37. Yolo Yolo:
    Streaming CSGO!
  38. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @Steve CJ I'm waiting in the server
  39. S Steve CJ:
    or any one plz return my ammo
  40. S Steve CJ:
    lord come i am in server
  41. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @Steve CJ mention me here when you are in server
  42. S Steve CJ:
    yes @sidnei can you give me plz
  43. sidnei sidnei:
    @Steve CJ Your ammo Pack pack has not been added yet?
  44. S Steve CJ:
    plz return my ammo packs
  45. legenD# TANOLI legenD# TANOLI:
    :unsure:
  46. legenD# TANOLI legenD# TANOLI:
    yair
  47. legenD# TANOLI legenD# TANOLI:
    makw me admin please
  48. legenD# TANOLI legenD# TANOLI:
    :cool:
  49. 𝒜𝒴ℳℰ𝒩 𝒜𝒴ℳℰ𝒩:
    guys give me ip dd2
  50. M@GnIFICeNT! M@GnIFICeNT!:
    Hellllo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Staff member
Owner
I would like to announce that LgK will be partnering with GirlGam3rs and Renegade Army.
LgK plans to "cross promote community servers. Starting off with the new Servers page where we'll be listing" GirlGam3rs and Renegade Army servers.

Lets enjoy and work together to populate each others servers.

1555154133085.png

Last edited:

Lord. Death.

250 Club
Developer
Head Admin
Please cancel this shitship with gg.
Which doesn't benefit us in any fucking way. Knife model or map walls my ass.
I won't accept this shit. If they want their jb, they can just have it back, unless you want to keep a server that we don't even it's source files or anyway to keep developing it.
In fact we can just open our made jb rather than having someone else jb running with no one handling it.
Beside why would we show dead servers on our list that get traffic from our players that we pay for.
Also are you okay withose ngers calling you a cock sucker all the day?, I really respect you and what are you doing for the servers. I also don't want jb people to leave. Please don't let this go down with a sick shit which doesn't benefit us in a real way
TL;DR(wut did word even mean): I'm resigning if this goes on.

Levinurion

Elite Member
Server Manager
Server Admin
No one had any sort of information that this would be a 1 sided thing. If it was like that, we would never partnership with Girlgam3rs.

Doesn't feels like the community is going through right statement over making decisions like this @Detox

I don't see a single thing which was stated regarding to us in the agreement, it feels like you cared more bout the server's in-game items such.

I had a talk with blake and it turned out to be this:

[9:29 PM]
gissupe5k:
in before you start calling me puppet and stuff
what are the intends?

blake_won:
Of what?

[9:30 PM]
gissupe5k:
For jailbreak and what will happen to the old jailbreak server? Also if the agreement has already happened, why is it you did not used that server to fix back everything together? That server includes our ranks and such
Are you going to continue with this new server?
Answer my questions
Please

[9:42 PM]
gissupe5k:
Also why did you give Zixler SM when we already have an appointed Server Manager for Jailbreak (Cockgobbler)? This was a unnecessary promotion. You have some explaining to do so I can get to know what are your intends for the server.

[9:44 PM]
blake_won:
Yeah, new server fresh start. The old server had farmed gang, and gold given out. Not balanced nor fair to everyone.
Because these talks weren't as smooth as you might think.
We've been talking for two weeks and it didnt seem like it was going anywhere.

[9:45 PM]
gissupe5k:
Okay. As for administrator ranks and the unnecessary promotion?

blake_won:
Admin ranks are up to the SM, we can't force staff on them.
As for the necessary promotion "We've been talking for two weeks and it didnt seem like it was going anywhere."
Talking as in agreement.

[9:46 PM]
gissupe5k:
I don't get what you are trying to say by that

blake_won:
That we weren't sure an agreement could be reached and had to move on at some point.

[9:47 PM]
gissupe5k:
But this is not 100 percent confirmed that you're letting this guy be Server Manager and ignoring Cockgobbler?

[9:48 PM]
blake_won:
It's 100% confirmed, he has been unofficially SM for several days. We can't offer the position then change our minds.

[9:49 PM]
gissupe5k:
But what is going to happen with all the administrator ranks and such which are left in LgK? Are they going to be left over and you are going to be enforcing a new start on it?
If that's the cas
Case
And you are ignoring the work they did
I cannot agree with the partnership

[9:50 PM]
blake_won:
I'm not sure what Zixler has in mind, so I can't answer that question.
He'll be given the list of staff and he has to make a decision. But he isn't required t keep their ranks per agreement.

gissupe5k:
Yeah man
I am out
This is awful that you will be having full control over jailbreak once again and all the administrator ranks, things which were done and stuff will be decided on guy who nearly leaked someone's personal information without asking their permission

The whole struggle we did to maintain the server's popularity and such is currently looking like a waste of time. Feels more like that we have revived their server and in the end we gave it back to them without getting our rights

I do not accept this partnership.

Last edited:

IceGirl

Server Admin
Server Moderator
...... ok have you thought about another developer? 1 already falling behind and idk about rest....

Tbh idk if gg us anylonger with the murge anymore.... u may have the owner but u got a few people fighting still..

Too keep this from people whom should of know about it is some honest bullshit. I dont care what anyone has to say in response to this but I see that this is in the best interest of certain people. Not for the lgk community or for the people who worked so hard in lgk to get it to the point they did. To purposely keep such information from the people who make lgk what it is really shallow and fucked up beyond measures. To anyone who resigns I understand why and I wish you all the best of luck in this community.

IceGirl

Server Admin
Server Moderator
No one had any sort of information that this would be a 1 sided thing. If it was like that, we would never partnership with Girlgam3rs again.

Doesn't feels like the community is going through right statement over making decisions like this @Detox

I don't see a single thing which was stated regarding to us in the agreement, it feels like you cared more bout the server's in-game items such.

I had a talk with blake and it turned out to be this:

gissupe5k:
in before you start calling me puppet and stuff
what are the intends?

blake_won:
Of what?

[9:30 PM]
gissupe5k:
For jailbreak and what will happen to the old jailbreak server? Also if the agreement has already happened, why is it you did not used that server to fix back everything together? That server includes our ranks and such
Are you going to continue with this new server?
Answer my questions
Please

[9:42 PM]
gissupe5k:
Also why did you give Zixler SM when we already have an appointed Server Manager for Jailbreak (Cockgobbler)? This was a unnecessary promotion. You have some explaining to do so I can get to know what are your intends for the server.

[9:44 PM]
blake_won:
Yeah, new server fresh start. The old server had farmed gang, and gold given out. Not balanced nor fair to everyone.
Because these talks weren't as smooth as you might think.
We've been talking for two weeks and it didnt seem like it was going anywhere.

gissupe5k:
Okay. As for administrator ranks and the unnecessary promotion?

blake_won:
Admin ranks are up to the SM, we can't force staff on them.
As for the necessary promotion "We've been talking for two weeks and it didnt seem like it was going anywhere."
Talking as in agreement.

gissupe5k:
I don't get what you are trying to say by that

blake_won:
That we weren't sure an agreement could be reached and had to move on at some point.

[9:47 PM]
gissupe5k:
But this is not 100 percent confirmed that you're letting this guy be Server Manager and ignoring Cockgobbler?

[9:48 PM]
blake_won:
It's 100% confirmed, he has been unofficially SM for several days. We can't offer the position then change our minds.

[9:49 PM]
gissupe5k:
But what is going to happen with all the administrator ranks and such which are left in LgK? Are they going to be left over and you are going to be enforcing a new start on it?
If that's the cas
Case
And you are ignoring the work they did
I cannot agree with the partnership

blake_won:
I'm not sure what Zixler has in mind, so I can't answer that question.
He'll be given the list of staff and he has to make a decision. But he isn't required t keep their ranks per agreement.

gissupe5k:
Yeah man
I am out
This is awful that you will be having full control over jailbreak once again and all the administrator ranks, things which were done and stuff will be decided on guy who nearly leaked someone's personal information without asking their permission

The whole struggle we did to maintain the server's popularity and such is currently looking like a waste of time. Feels more like that we have revived their server and in the end we gave it back to them without getting our rights

I do not accept this partnership.
Bitches dont forget I'm gg too -.-

Dildo Baggins

Server Admin
I don't think this is a good idea. I don't know if anyone else know this would be happening, I don't know if anyone else had any day but I didn't and I think that's really shitty. We should let the entire community or at least the entire staff team decide what happens when it comes to big stuff like this, not just the owner and a few other people. It looks like no one knew about this because of all the resignations that have been happening. I don't like this merge because we saw how well the last one went. But I'm just one guy.

Yolo

Server Manager
I don't think this is a good idea. I don't know if anyone else know this would be happening, I don't know if anyone else had any day but I didn't and I think that's really shitty. We should let the entire community or at least the entire staff team decide what happens when it comes to big stuff like this, not just the owner and a few other people. It looks like no one knew about this because of all the resignations that have been happening. I don't like this merge because we saw how well the last one went. But I'm just one guy.
I was told by detox that all ranks below SM were staying, this was when i was SM, I knew they werent going to keep me, i didnt have enough time to play cs1.6 and manage the server, so i gave @Cockgobbler a chance, I thought they would keep someone besides me but you see where that went. Shitty Community is what GG has become, but hey good luck with them. @Cockgobbler Ill speak to @Detox about a server i can help build and you can be come sm, ill talk to them.

I was told by detox that all ranks below SM were staying, this was when i was SM, I knew they werent going to keep me, i didnt have enough time to play cs1.6 and manage the server, so i gave @Cockgobbler a chance, I thought they would keep someone besides me but you see where that went. Shitty Community is what GG has become, but hey good luck with them. @Cockgobbler Ill speak to @Detox about a server i can help build and you can be come sm, ill talk to them.
I dont want to speak for @Cockgobbler but I dont know if he even wants anything to do with a server now. This made him think he did all he did was for nothing so why bother? That's what I would feel.

Yolo

Server Manager
I dont want to speak for @Cockgobbler but I dont know if he even wants anything to do with a server now. This made him think he did all he did was for nothing so why bother? That's what I would feel.
I know, but if theres something i can do to make him feel a little better, then ill help him out. But if this shit is already contracted im done, i wont be coming back to LGK to ever help out nor will i go to GG

its funny to see how outraged some people are all things considered. blake is the one who put in 99% of the work that went into making the JB mod what it was so for any staff member or player on the server to have any sort of claim to that is laughable. i actually thought the merge was LGK-sided and GG ended up getting the shit end of the stick in a lot of ways. overall however this does seem like a bit of a shitshow.

its funny to see how outraged some people are all things considered. blake is the one who put in 99% of the work that went into making the JB mod what it was so for any staff member or player on the server to have any sort of claim to that is laughable. i actually thought the merge was LGK-sided and GG ended up getting the shit end of the stick in a lot of ways. overall however this does seem like a bit of a shitshow.
Yeah taking Jailbreak and TTT on your side is definitely your version of getting the short end of the stick. Fuck off mate. All you guys do is talk about what Blake has done. That's fucking great and no one gives a fuck anymore cause hes gone. So why dont you go back to your own forums page and talk shit because I don't think anyone here wants to see you, or any one of your air head clan members, talk like you own this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

KFE_iThanatoZ
    $4.00
    KFE_iThanatoZ
    $2.00
    KFE_iThanatoZ
    $2.00
    Chon#FTW