Jailbreak Non-Steam Jailbreak and Mic Access

Shoutbox
  1. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Well woof woof.
  2. Noodles Noodles:
    Im an evil doge
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    So I am now resigning. Farewell, friends.
  4. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I bought the Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV for $20 for both.
  5. MachOMan MachOMan:
    What color do you want hitman?
  6. H HiTmAn:
    pretty please?
  7. H HiTmAn:
    yo macho add a color to my name
  8. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Noodles? More like poodles. Because he's adorable. And possibly evil, but we ignore that.
  9. Noodles Noodles:
    yes sir
  10. Farid_won Farid_won:
    Noodles Oodles
  11. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Did you do the limiting of special days? That seemed to be the big thing in the meeting.
  12. Kydex Kydex:
    lol honestly no clue
  13. Crazy Crazy:
    For how long this time a day? Two? Should I use a VPN just to be safe?
  14. Kydex Kydex:
    the goth king himself is back
  15. Kydex Kydex:
    ok boyz
  16. blake_won blake_won:
    It would be best to make a few changes before releasing it to spice things up, but I'm all out of ideas.
  17. Crazy Crazy:
    Oh jailbreak oh jailbreak where art thou
  18. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Just tell me when. My eyes are innocent.
  19. T thruman:
    there will be no brawl. just look the other way when i tell you @MachOMan for your own safety
  20. MachOMan MachOMan:
    -gulp- do I sense a brawl between thruman and hitman?
  21. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Good morning noodles
  22. T thruman:
    @HiTmAn you best lay up off of dom....
  23. Yolo Yolo:
    <3 u too
  24. blake_won blake_won:
    :poop:
  25. blake_won blake_won:
    @Yolo check steam when you get the chance. I know you're busy today, I hear you're in the white house.
  26. Noodles Noodles:
    Good morning everyone!
  27. Levinurion Levinurion:
    bitch im about my rolls
  28. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    lol
  29. Ezekill Ezekill:
    #nomer3forowner
  30. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    give me
  31. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @MachOMan No :( poor [General Manager]
  32. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    HELLLO :D
  33. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'm sorry I missed it.
  34. Yolo Yolo:
    😂
  35. Yolo Yolo:
    I woke up to me being nude in my bed with no blankets
  36. Yolo Yolo:
    Yo I was fucking drunk
  37. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Gamers are the most oppressed people.
  38. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Hello, fellow oppressed person.
  39. Cockgobbler Cockgobbler:
    Hello gamers
  40. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Made me scared to leave my house because of the potential of paparazzi
  41. MachOMan MachOMan:
    All I know is dominic called me a superstar. So I'm happy...At least that's what I think he said.
  42. H HiTmAn:
    dont come here and talk shit
  43. H HiTmAn:
    u called him a dumbass while u can't spell the word "dumbass" the only dumbass in here is u dumb hoe
  44. H HiTmAn:
    @dominic stfu u thot and u are a hoe that sucks ezekills dick while he has blue waffles
  45. H HiTmAn:
    i honestly wouldn't trust any of the lgk guys that come from different clans cause u dont know what they can do with that link
  46. MachOMan MachOMan:
    It's latino guys kissing, Thruman.Have some respect.
  47. T thruman:
    @dominic Levinurrrrrionnn (insert accent)
  48. T thruman:
    @Kevin we will send out one of the finest Latino Gays Kissing members to find you. hang in there pal
  49. T thruman:
    there will be no peace until there are pieces
  50. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Sounds like a nice night in.

thelongestnameyoucanthave

250 Club
Server Manager
Our Jailbreak server is now open to non-steam players. With this addition, mic access is now open for all previous staff members. Send your steamid to @blake_won if you were previously staff and you wish to have open mic on T.

Walter

250 Club
Head Admin
STEAM_0:1:8714273 for being a pillar to the community and 1/3 of the three musketeers. walter...longest...vouch for me here
#vouched +rep

blake_won

Staff member
Developer

Walter

250 Club
Head Admin

blake_won

Staff member
Developer
i find this image pretty comical seeing as how the background is the forum post about crest being ct banned...legit shit blake
As @Walter and other artists would tell you, there is a story behind every art piece, a deeper meaning that the untrained eye does not see.

The art piece above, better known as "najduže mandat najduže neuspeh" in medieval Europe, encompasses the tenure of @thelongestnameyoucanthave as server manager. From permanently banning Crest, to purging staff rather than working with them, the mark of a flop, declining both of @Crooked 's applications when he tried to revive jailbreak to the candy abuse event. If I had to describe this art piece in one word, I'd call it "Failure".

As @Walter and other artists would tell you, there is a story behind every art piece, a deeper meaning that the untrained eye does not see.

The art piece above, better known as "najduže mandat najduže neuspeh" in medieval Europe, encompasses the tenure of @thelongestnameyoucanthave as server manager. From permanently banning Crest, to purging staff rather than working with them, the mark of a flop, declining both of @Crooked 's applications when he tried to revive jailbreak to the candy abuse event. If I had to describe this art piece in one word, I'd call it "Failure".
I banned Crest

blake_won

Staff member
Developer
What artists such as @Walter would also tell you is, art speaks to people on a personal level. An art piece could tell one story to one person, and a different story to another.

That piece speaks of a journey, @thelongestnameyoucanthave 's journey. A journey that started when he was a moderator. As a moderator he looked on helplessly as one manager after another slowly destroyed what he loved the most, Jailbreak. He dared do what no man before dared think about, he applied for head admin and was soon appointed server manager. He started off with a purge, a purge the community has been crying for. No more staff mic spam, no more abusing, said a confident @thelongestnameyoucanthave . His confidence resonated within the community. A new leader, a new bright future. The bad old days of @Levinurion and @Mokujin were coming to an end. Then he went on to greater heights, setting high standards by putting an end to Crest's (@Snake_alfonzie ) never ending rule breaking that was once reinforced by previous clumsy server managers and their soft punishments, to declining @Crooked 's applications that lacked any effort and were full of empty promises. The sky is not the limit for a man like @thelongestnameyoucanthave , he brought up never seen before events like the Halloween event, new permanent skins, the mark of unending terror before ending it with a free candy for all parade that brought back Jailbreak from the dead. If I had to name this art piece, I would call it "Against all odds".

It'll be interesting to see how the community feels. If you like this post you see the brilliance of @thelongestnameyoucanthave 's work. If you like the other post you see room for improvement. If you like both, your smartness shines, you're saying you have the capacity to see both points of view. If you like neither you're simply saying you dislike @thelongestnameyoucanthave .

Walter

250 Club
Head Admin
Every time I get on this forum and think to myself, "Wow, blake's social experiment for his masters program must be coming to an end", he gets on and posts shit like this. A true student. A true artist. And a true GirlGam3r ofthemonth

First I'd like to start off by saying...the entire time I was reading both replies by blake..within the first 20 seconds (@Walter) I too also thought of blake's ongoing social experiment. This guy is nuts.

You see, @blake_won what you just did there is a true masterpiece. Most people won't understand what's going on here, or what the silver lining is. However, there are some...and those people who do understand what's going, have a bright filled future. Like you (or as close as they can be to you blake), they can paint a picture of both sides. One outcome might mean success, but that same outcome might mean failure for another. Perception is beautiful. The category of people who do understand this (which is probably close to 5 that I can think of) bravo. If you're in that category of people who don't understand...well, you're most likely questioning your sexuality. With that being said...oil keeps the engine moving...make sure you stay on top of your service reminders.

3 Members Online

Latest Donations

WAR
$2.00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo