General New server, new ranks, and new people.

Shoutbox
  1. Z zaki dz:
    ???
  2. Z zaki dz:
    i coppy it from foo
  3. Z zaki dz:
    ohhhhh
  4. Z zaki dz:
    wolf how i do it right
  5. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Do it again.
  6. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Was rejected because you didn't use the correct format
  7. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
  8. Z zaki dz:
    i did unban request
  9. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    You are ban evading?
  10. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    How you are playing? you are banned Screenshot
  11. Z zaki dz:
    zaki
  12. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Who are you?
  13. Z zaki dz:
    u said go to froum
  14. Z zaki dz:
    rewards ??
  15. Z zaki dz:
    where is the thing
  16. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Huh?
  17. Z zaki dz:
    daswolfe
  18. Z zaki dz:
    HI
  19. wings wings:
    first post is the full guide, just read the other stuff, i made a gun tier list too Plague - Zombie Plague Guide
  20. wings wings:
    @Aquaman dude, you know who i mean
  21. wings wings:
    who was that guy again in zp? im gonna show the tutorial i made
  22. A Aquaman:
    jajajajajaj
  23. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  24. Alpha Alpha:
    here she is - Screenshot
  25. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
  26. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    jining is meng hoe
  27. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
  28. A Aquaman:
    thanks usmankhan
  29. A Asdok:
    im feeling much better
  30. A Aquaman:
    where is icegirl
  31. A Aquaman:
    wwho the hell is jining
  32. A Aquaman:
    wings who the fuck is your friend
  33. Yair Yair:
    wait
  34. Yair Yair:
    im going to send you a demo
  35. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    ¿?
  36. Yair Yair:
  37. P pisshhNoob:
    ?
  38. P pisshhNoob:
  39. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @pisshhNoob post in here with the format Donations
  40. JiNing JiNing:
    @Aquaman you're a hoe
  41. Parasol Parasol:
  42. Parasol Parasol:
    ... you play the tutorial in standard ( circle ) mode or mania mode ?
  43. KinG TaZ KinG TaZ:
    ;)
  44. gaNi gaNi:
  45. P pisshhNoob:
    Who handles ap and Vip for zm
  46. gaNi gaNi:
    @yeetedgoat can i suggest some name ?
  47. yeetedgoat yeetedgoat:
    hes gonna name it : weedy , jointy , blunty idk
  48. yeetedgoat yeetedgoat:
    im gonna name my dog .... i ll let levi decide :D :V
  49. gaNi gaNi:
    xd
  50. P pisshhNoob:
    How long it takes if I buy Vip to be active

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner
Greetings.

Coming at you today with a new server, a promotion or two, introduction to a new person, and who that new person is.

The first announcement is that of a new server. @KiTleRz Has been working on a fun server for us for a bit now. I wanted to put kitlerz through a test to determine his capabilities as a coder and put him as a developer trial. After reviewing what he has done for the server, I'd say he has successfully passed the developer trial. So Kitlerz will be on board as a new developer for us.

The server he has created for us will be released (without boosting currently) and will be used to hold several mini events that I will lead and would like others to create events for. It has several awesome features like gun tournaments, russian roullete style reward systems, emotes, dances, several great fun style maps, and much more I haven't talked about that you have to see for yourself!

Which brings us into having another developer for our community! My good friend @bombe has returned after a long absence and has decided to join us and work with me again and pick up on our dream servers! So what is bombe working on? Bombe has provided the old LgK with a really nice HNS with several features like a talent tree system, experience, custom block logos and blocks never created before and much more! I unfortunately didn't have the files for the server anymore, but thankfully he did and we will be putting that server up eventually! Bombe is also providing us with a zombie experience server that is very closely inspired by Mystic Death's zombie experience for any of you old timers. Bombe is currently working on that server and making rapid progress. Will make a full announcement when it is officially released!

And we have one more promotion, boys and girls. The Drake of LgK, @Noodles, is moving up the ranks once again after he stepped down. He will be moving from CSGO over to help Levinurion with 1.6. Noodles has been around almost as long as I have and has been a good friend of mine practically from since we met. Noodles is a good guy to have in this position and I know that we have several great people as staff here.

So everyone Congratulate @Noodles and @KiTleRz and re-welcome @bombe!

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
General Manager
Bow beneath your new king mother f*ckers.

But glad to see @bombe back. He helped me make the old LgK surf server and I had a blast with him helping me. Glad to see your back dude and I'm looking forward to seeing you around more hopefully. As for @KiTleRz I cant wait to try out this server my guy. I see so much potential in all of us and I'm glad to say I'm part of the team :)