New owners, co owners & staff

Shoutbox
  1. W wings:
    only @Crazy is the crazy guy here :v *wears a tin foil hat*
  2. W wings:
    and ppl think im crazy when i said i cant tell if he's a troll or not
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    And if you're in a debate with thruman. Just stop now.
  4. W wings:
    and win it lol
  5. W wings:
    @MachOMan same, if he's a competitor in any tournament, he can psych ppl out
  6. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Thruman seriously scares me at times. I often times can't tell if he's joking or not. Now I know how my co-workers felt. I would always mess around with them and make it seem real.
  7. Levinurion Levinurion:
    @thruman since you do not use punctuation rules, i cannot figure out at all whether you're joking or not
  8. Flawless Flawless:
  9. Yair Yair:
    Hey Hey
  10. W wings:
    oki doki
  11. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    Saw it, I'll do it if possible, gotta learn sql coding first
  12. W wings:
    @Lord. Death. oh yeah take a look at my new suggestion
  13. W wings:
    i used to have use a notebook laptop a decade ago, but anyway, smartphones are just gonna get abused bec. ppl are spoiled blablabla, who cares, but goddamn, now things are easier
  14. W wings:
    lol i just realized how convenient smartphones are, halleh fucken lluyah thank god for their creation, now i can look at synthesia while learning how to play piano
  15. T thruman:
    damn @Levinurion that whole gay thing got you real hot and bothered...my bad i was just messing...i think...but ya man my bad i don't stick up for the bros..i figured that was something you're into and would take care of
  16. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Detox what ?
  17. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    ?
  18. Detox Detox:
    wings
  19. W wings:
    Detox
  20. Detox Detox:
    nomer
  21. Nomer3 Nomer3:
  22. W wings:
    how2break any white man: bring them to philippines during summer
  23. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    I can bring the bud
  24. W wings:
    Ye you go pay for the catering @Jameson THE Savage
  25. J josh:
    I'm with beatriz
  26. Beatriz Beatriz:
    i like to party,so YES
  27. J Jameson THE Savage:
    Are we going to throw a party for the death of lgk.net? We should celebrate
  28. Beatriz Beatriz:
    Dildo u been getting some info about me huh
  29. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    And of cpurse @Lord. Death. is egyptian, that's where all devs are spawned. Duh
  30. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    Man y'all better be under 18 cuz bea is 16
  31. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Hhhhh
  32. Levinurion Levinurion:
    "he is like the gay shaitan who loves to suck cocks every day" -Lord death
  33. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    gay t-virus shaitan
  34. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  35. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    stfu
  36. Levinurion Levinurion:
    gay shaitan
  37. Zixler Zixler:
  38. Zixler Zixler:
    Daniel and Des
  39. Zixler Zixler:
    2*
  40. Zixler Zixler:
    I feel bad for three people
  41. Beatriz Beatriz:
    lgk net looks dead lmao
  42. Beatriz Beatriz:
    yeah i know
  43. Zixler Zixler:
    im talking about vb.net btw
  44. Zixler Zixler:
    just a weird one
  45. Ezekill Ezekill:
    going GG rn server is boost for week
  46. Zixler Zixler:
    it wasn't horrible
  47. Zixler Zixler:
    lmao
  48. Zixler Zixler:
    how is it going with .NET
  49. Beatriz Beatriz:
    zixler that pic was horrible,i don't even know why i put it as my story
  50. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:

Shady

Spam Machine
Hello everyone, today we have big changes happening in LgK. Lets start with the first one.

I'd like everyone to join me in welcoming @jOe21 to the position of Owner, @Chev & @Des to the position of Co-Owner. As well as @nacho & @Power to the position of Staff.

Joe, Chev & Des have been with us for a long time and worked their way from trial admin to where they are now. They've been a great asset to this clan & the management team and always wish for the best for LgK. With Chev & Des being the older staff, me and Joe agreed it they would be the ideal candidates for co owners.

Even though Nacho and Power didn't find enough activity for their servers these last months, however they always kept things interesting for them and have a commitment to our clan and an undeniable level head sense. Whenever we ask something to them, they're ready to do the job & we believe they'll be a good addition to the staff team.

After discussion with the staff team and owners, since we have seen other communities do this successfully, we have decided to make the following changes regarding unbans:
If someone is banned and would like to be officially unbanned from LgK, we now sell unbans for
$26, however the price will double for those who want to purchase it again after the first purchase. You will not get refunds if you get banned again with good reason. Do you want a second chance? We will accept your apologies and give you chances, but we are charging you money to get unbanned, its gonna be your contribution to support the clan since you decided to harm it.
Notice that this isn't taking easy on hackers, we are just changing the punishment method. Instead of completely restricting people we let them support us.

Also I will be less active from now on for some time, if you need anything you can message the guys mentioned above and the rest of the staff. Thanks.

Last edited:

Dantes

Elite Member
Congratulations guys, i know they will do a great job about it, i'm sure, and i know we'll be back on top!

MachOMan

Forum Addict
Staff member
General Manager
Congratulations all around the board. Some beautiful new colors being released today.

adel

My boy [MENTION=2040]jOe21[/MENTION] i would like to say congraz you are a verey kind person a hard worker congraz for the owner rank :) [MENTION=753]Chev[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4044]Des[/MENTION] i dont really know you chev but i am sure that you worked hard to get this position and des may man good job
last but not least [MENTION=1871]Power[/MENTION] and@nacho good job boys [MENTION=1871]Power[/MENTION] pls remove ur hackes i hate it :9

Des

Registered
Thanks for your guys trusting and congratulations to @jOe21, @Chev, @nacho and @Power

For those who still sticks up to our clan, members and even those registered users who are still around, I would like to thank you for doing so and we will try hard to bring everything to the top, our difficulties arent easy but we are not easy to give up as well.

For every admin in LgK no matter what's your rank, I want to say that whatever are LgK issues, and trust me when I say that every community has them, most of the times we always kept a golden rule which is "promotions for those who deserve them". It's what we believe is right and the best way to reward you for your dedication, so every admin in LgK have the chance to grow up here no matter who, try always your best to accomplish your duties, think reasonable and take good decisions with your access. We are always glad to promote those people that helps us so much and make us proud of them.

If you have any concern or see something in the clan that bothers you but you dont want to share in public, feel free to talk to me in private and I'll do the best trying to understand your complaint.

@Shady, go get some rest from those big decisions, we'll also be around anytime if you feel ready to full come back.

Last edited:

Beatriz

Elite Member
Congrats to the 4 guys! Lgk needed one more owner,since its a big community! Well deserved and i'm also really happy that [MENTION=4044]Des[/MENTION] got co-owner. He really deserves it!
I hope this gets better and better everyday,and it will for sure!

jOe21

Forum Master
Congratulations [MENTION=753]Chev[/MENTION] [MENTION=4044]Des[/MENTION] [MENTION=1871]Power[/MENTION] [MENTION=4023]nacho[/MENTION] You guys have been working really hard for a long time and I believe Y'all deserve these ranks now but I just wanted to add something to the other staffs, it was so hard to choose 2 only Co-Owners from 6 great staffs so keep it up!

GoOoD

250 Club
Congrat @Chev @Des @jOe21 ​@nacho [MENTION=1871]Power[/MENTION]

11 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

Kreaz
    $10.00
    Kreaz
    $10.00
    Waz
    $20.00