where is the thing
  14. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Huh?
  15. Z zaki dz:
    daswolfe
  16. Z zaki dz:
    HI
  17. wings wings:
    first post is the full guide, just read the other stuff, i made a gun tier list too Plague - Zombie Plague Guide
  18. wings wings:
    @Aquaman dude, you know who i mean
  19. wings wings:
    who was that guy again in zp? im gonna show the tutorial i made
  20. A Aquaman:
    jajajajajaj
  21. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  22. Alpha Alpha:
    here she is - Screenshot
  23. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
  24. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    jining is meng hoe
  25. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
  26. A Aquaman:
    thanks usmankhan
  27. A Asdok:
    im feeling much better
  28. A Aquaman:
    where is icegirl
  29. A Aquaman:
    wwho the hell is jining
  30. A Aquaman:
    wings who the fuck is your friend
  31. Yair Yair:
    wait
  32. Yair Yair:
    im going to send you a demo
  33. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    ¿?
  34. Yair Yair:
  35. P pisshhNoob:
    ?
  36. P pisshhNoob:
  37. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @pisshhNoob post in here with the format Donations
  38. JiNing JiNing:
    @Aquaman you're a hoe
  39. Parasol Parasol:
  40. Parasol Parasol:
    ... you play the tutorial in standard ( circle ) mode or mania mode ?
  41. KinG TaZ KinG TaZ:
    ;)
  42. gaNi gaNi:
  43. P pisshhNoob:
    Who handles ap and Vip for zm
  44. gaNi gaNi:
    @yeetedgoat can i suggest some name ?
  45. yeetedgoat yeetedgoat:
    hes gonna name it : weedy , jointy , blunty idk
  46. yeetedgoat yeetedgoat:
    im gonna name my dog .... i ll let levi decide :D :V
  47. gaNi gaNi:
    xd
  48. P pisshhNoob:
    How long it takes if I buy Vip to be active
  49. *[NeXuz]* *[NeXuz]*:
    hello
  50. yeetedgoat yeetedgoat:
    i tamed a dog in mc :D its the cutest piece of shit ive ever seen

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
General Manager

lgk_256.png

coollogo_com-8842404.gif

I have decided that we should start recognizing those who help us when they can. Every month I will be choosing someone who I think has helped the community in more ways then others. The people who are chosen for this are based off of how much a LgK member has influenced the community to make it better more then others in a month time span. After that month is up I will choose another person, or someone will choose for me and let me know prior. The person that is elected for this each month will get a 20$ Steam Gift Card and can use that however they please. You also receive a forum rank and medal that shows off your awesome status that you earned with your help! You may leave your nominations in a comment down below for a future nominee to earn there spot as a VIP to the community.

July MOTM

The first person that I'd like to announce as the LgK Member of the Month is @Ultras|x30n1 . Ultra has put so many hours into this community this month. I've seen him handling so many ban reports and taking care of our forums and servers and he deserves much love from everyone. Thank you for all you've done and all you continue to do in the future of this community. I even messaged you personally to thank you for all you do. I will message you when I can to discuss your prize.

Please congratulate @Ultras|x30n1 for becoming our first LgK-MOTM and show some love for all the work hes doing!

Last edited:

satkojajcek

Congratz!!!
Very nice idea i like it.
Btw @Noodles @MachOMan - did u guys ever consider that (if it is possible) some tournaments could be organised where winners could get some special perks,or award,money etc any sort of award.
It might bring more peoples and it would be surely fun...
For examples it could be team vs team or player vs player like public or maybe knife tournament.It could be made like to start with 16 players with elimination rounds up to final or some sort of it.If there is CW server!!!

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
General Manager
Congratz!!!
Btw @Noodles @MachOMan - did u guys ever consider that (if it is possible) some tournaments could be organised where winners could get some special perks,or award,money etc any sort of award.
For examples it could be team vs team or player vs player like public or maybe knife tournament.It could be made like to start with 16 players with elimination rounds up to final or some sort of it.If there is CW server!!!
Yes my friend. We hold events at random times in different servers. We have some things planned for the future so stay tuned

MachOMan

Staff member
Co-Owner
Congratz!!!
We actually have some events and tournaments coming up in some of our servers! stay tuned!

satkojajcek

@Noodles @MachOMan
Yeah i surely hope we can have some fun tournaments with maybe some fun awars with them.Idk if you guys have 12 slots free CW servers.Something surely could be organised there.Ther's probably lot of members that would like to participate in those cind of events.Im one of them.
It would surely bring a lot of excitment and fun to members :) So yeah thanks for thinking about it guys

Ultras|x30n1

~ The Undisputed ~
Staff member
Head Admin
MOTM
Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart and especially thanks to @Noodles for this amazing gift :).

I'm very glad that I made the right decision by joining this community, meeting wonderful people and working alongside most of them. I probably wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for @Levinurion encouraging me to join you. Once I joined, I received warm welcomes from you and upon the recognition I received, I was eventually promoted as Head Admin of Zombie Plague. I was very excited but also a little bit nervous at that time because I never had such position, best I had was being admin several times at ZoD due to my activity and dedication to the community and it was very hard to receive a higher position there due to people already being queued before me for promotion and they had staff apps open only once a year. But thanks to @Levinurion @MachOMan @Lord. Death. for showing me around and teaching me stuff I never learned before and me being a quick learner for some of the stuff, I got the hang of it and started working alongside the ZP team. After I was trustable enough for everyone, I was also promoted as a Forums Moderator due to my activity around the forums here.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the congrats everyone once again. I'm very happy to see us prosper day by day and having great people join us as well as the time goes on. I'm very hopeful that this community will be alive for a long time.

#LongLiveLgK #LLL

Craig Jones

Staff member
General Manager
Congrats my boy!

Levinurion

Loud Nigra Cowboy
Staff member
General Manager
You've done too much around lgk and handled most of the reports while I was busy with my work for a while. You've not only dealt with reports, as well as cancer kids on forums who come on to rant shit up. Good to have you here and encouraging you that it would be worth it, as of knowing that lord nigra is with us too. Hope to see this community grow as we get more mature staffs like you coming at us and helping each other out.

Btw, nomer for Member Of The Month when? LMAO