Shoutbox
  1. X x SCARFACE x:
    Macho with the new style :D
  2. W wings:
    only @Crazy is the crazy guy here :v *wears a tin foil hat*
  3. W wings:
    and ppl think im crazy when i said i cant tell if he's a troll or not
  4. MachOMan MachOMan:
    And if you're in a debate with thruman. Just stop now.
  5. W wings:
    and win it lol
  6. W wings:
    @MachOMan same, if he's a competitor in any tournament, he can psych ppl out
  7. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Thruman seriously scares me at times. I often times can't tell if he's joking or not. Now I know how my co-workers felt. I would always mess around with them and make it seem real.
  8. Levinurion Levinurion:
    @thruman since you do not use punctuation rules, i cannot figure out at all whether you're joking or not
  9. Flawless Flawless:
  10. Yair Yair:
    Hey Hey
  11. W wings:
    oki doki
  12. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    Saw it, I'll do it if possible, gotta learn sql coding first
  13. W wings:
    @Lord. Death. oh yeah take a look at my new suggestion
  14. W wings:
    i used to have use a notebook laptop a decade ago, but anyway, smartphones are just gonna get abused bec. ppl are spoiled blablabla, who cares, but goddamn, now things are easier
  15. W wings:
    lol i just realized how convenient smartphones are, halleh fucken lluyah thank god for their creation, now i can look at synthesia while learning how to play piano
  16. T thruman:
    damn @Levinurion that whole gay thing got you real hot and bothered...my bad i was just messing...i think...but ya man my bad i don't stick up for the bros..i figured that was something you're into and would take care of
  17. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Detox what ?
  18. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    ?
  19. Detox Detox:
    wings
  20. W wings:
    Detox
  21. Detox Detox:
    nomer
  22. Nomer3 Nomer3:
  23. W wings:
    how2break any white man: bring them to philippines during summer
  24. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    I can bring the bud
  25. W wings:
    Ye you go pay for the catering @Jameson THE Savage
  26. J josh:
    I'm with beatriz
  27. Beatriz Beatriz:
    i like to party,so YES
  28. J Jameson THE Savage:
    Are we going to throw a party for the death of lgk.net? We should celebrate
  29. Beatriz Beatriz:
    Dildo u been getting some info about me huh
  30. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    And of cpurse @Lord. Death. is egyptian, that's where all devs are spawned. Duh
  31. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    Man y'all better be under 18 cuz bea is 16
  32. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Hhhhh
  33. Levinurion Levinurion:
    "he is like the gay shaitan who loves to suck cocks every day" -Lord death
  34. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    gay t-virus shaitan
  35. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  36. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    stfu
  37. Levinurion Levinurion:
    gay shaitan
  38. Zixler Zixler:
  39. Zixler Zixler:
    Daniel and Des
  40. Zixler Zixler:
    2*
  41. Zixler Zixler:
    I feel bad for three people
  42. Beatriz Beatriz:
    lgk net looks dead lmao
  43. Beatriz Beatriz:
    yeah i know
  44. Zixler Zixler:
    im talking about vb.net btw
  45. Zixler Zixler:
    just a weird one
  46. Ezekill Ezekill:
    going GG rn server is boost for week
  47. Zixler Zixler:
    it wasn't horrible
  48. Zixler Zixler:
    lmao
  49. Zixler Zixler:
    how is it going with .NET
  50. Beatriz Beatriz:
    zixler that pic was horrible,i don't even know why i put it as my story
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Staff member
Owner
lgklogo_3E.png

LgK Community

Hello, I am Detox and I’d like to welcome you to the re-brand of the LgK Community and to announce the re-opening of LgK.

The community has come a long way since @Gimpster founded it. Dedicated members and staff throughout the years have turned it into the best gaming community and it's an honor to be a part of LgK. Our goal moving forward is to maintain and improve on the standards everyone has come to expect from LgK. We'll also be regularly releasing new custom content, new servers and venturing into new games.

You'll notice the forum is different. We have worked hard the past couple of weeks to improve on the old vBulletin forum. There are a lot of new features, feel free to look around and as always if you have any suggestions or requests let us know. If you have any trouble logging in feel free to contact me through steam. Steam Community :: detox LgK

Before I go into detail regarding what has changed, I'd like to thank @Shady for entrusting me with the community. I hope with time I can win the trust and respect of the members.

What's New
1. A community for the community, by the community:
While LgK was founded as a clan, there was a slow but apparent transition into a community during the past few years. With that in mind it felt like the right time to make the full transition. All members are free to tag up LgK, but it is no longer required, nor would it effect anyone's chances of moving up the ranks. The official website is LgKCommunity.com, however you can still connect using LgKClan.com

2. A fresh start. We all make mistakes and most of us learn from them:
I understand not everyone is going to be happy about this, however all bans have been removed. This is a clean slate for everyone. The reasons behind this are: 1. What's in the past is in the past. People change. 2. Advertising is no longer against the rules. You're free to play where ever you want. You can invite your friends to other servers or even post IPs in the servers or forum. We would like to work with the members to provide fun servers and an environment for us all to get to know each other and to have fun, not to dictate where and when you can play.

3. Reclaiming ranks:
Unfortunately all ranks were lost. However all members may reclaim their old ranks. If you were an administrator in any server post in the Staff Applications section to reclaim your rank. Once the rank reclaim request is verified your rank will be re-assigned. All we ask is that everyone goes over the rules again as a few rules have changed.

4. Servers:
Dust2 24/7 | I have been working with @blake_won and several other members on small but significant quality of life improvements to better the Dust2 experience.

Jailbreak | We have partnered up with GirlGam3rs.com to bring over their Jailbreak server to LgK. It has a ton of new features and I'm sure most jailbreakers would enjoy the new Jailbreak experience. A jailbreak and gang guide will follow soon.

Zombie Plague | It's hard to improve on what was already a great server. However we'll be working closely with the members to spice things up.

Triple Twisted Classics | The server is different for two main reasons. There are 6 custom shop items. Secondly 5 special game modes every 7 rounds to vote from. For more info about the mod check LgK-Community.com/triple-twist-classic

Those servers will be coming out in the upcoming few weeks. We'll then work with the community to improve those servers, add new servers and expand into new games.

newlogo2.png

Last but not least, I'd like to announce GirlGam3rs has merged into LgK. As most of you that have played in GirlGam3rs know, it's full of fun and great people. I'm glad this merge materialized and can't wait to get the ball rolling. Welcome to all GirlGam3rs. You'll notice the layout resembles GirlGam3rs.com and I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

To conclude, my vision for LgK is huge. I hope to see an outstanding gaming community where people can leave the stress of life behind their computer chair. In the future I hope to expand into other games and become a place where LgK is known as an asset in the gaming industry. I have huge ambitions to lead this community into prosperity.

Thanks for taking the time to read the announcement, I look forward to getting to know and work with most of you in the near future.

Xap

I'd like to thank @Shady for entrusting me with the community
He was closing it anyway if you didn't offee him. And most likely he would sell it to anyone who pays.

I can say this a great looking forum, old one was trash

MachOMan

Forum Addict
Staff member
General Manager
Thank you @Detox for being a welcoming host to us! Detox and I have formed several plans together on how we're going to move forward. Some of these plans I have informed with many of you guys, so you're not in the dark. But we have big things in store and can't wait to show you what we have to offer!

MachOMan

Forum Addict
Staff member
General Manager
@Rin I do believe that is currently being done for the servers that are already up. Here is ZP.
ZP.LgKCommunity.com:27015

blake_won

make a page and list all of the ip address for all of the sevrers.
All of them are still a work in progress, however, you would be able to connect to them once they're up through the following IPs:

Dust2 24/7: Dust2.LgkCommunity.com:27015
Jailbreak: JB.LgKCommunity.com:27015
Triple Twisted Classic: TTC.LgKCommunity.com:27015
Zombie Plague: ZP.LgKCommunity.com:27015

Detox

Staff member
Owner
@crest where is though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 Members Online

Servers