LgK Community Reopening

Shoutbox
  1. Noodles Noodles:
    Im an evil doge
  2. MachOMan MachOMan:
    So I am now resigning. Farewell, friends.
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I bought the Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV for $20 for both.
  4. MachOMan MachOMan:
    What color do you want hitman?
  5. H HiTmAn:
    pretty please?
  6. H HiTmAn:
    yo macho add a color to my name
  7. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Noodles? More like poodles. Because he's adorable. And possibly evil, but we ignore that.
  8. Noodles Noodles:
    yes sir
  9. Farid_won Farid_won:
    Noodles Oodles
  10. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Did you do the limiting of special days? That seemed to be the big thing in the meeting.
  11. Kydex Kydex:
    lol honestly no clue
  12. Crazy Crazy:
    For how long this time a day? Two? Should I use a VPN just to be safe?
  13. Kydex Kydex:
    the goth king himself is back
  14. Kydex Kydex:
    ok boyz
  15. blake_won blake_won:
    It would be best to make a few changes before releasing it to spice things up, but I'm all out of ideas.
  16. Crazy Crazy:
    Oh jailbreak oh jailbreak where art thou
  17. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Just tell me when. My eyes are innocent.
  18. T thruman:
    there will be no brawl. just look the other way when i tell you @MachOMan for your own safety
  19. MachOMan MachOMan:
    -gulp- do I sense a brawl between thruman and hitman?
  20. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Good morning noodles
  21. T thruman:
    @HiTmAn you best lay up off of dom....
  22. Yolo Yolo:
    <3 u too
  23. blake_won blake_won:
    :poop:
  24. blake_won blake_won:
    @Yolo check steam when you get the chance. I know you're busy today, I hear you're in the white house.
  25. Noodles Noodles:
    Good morning everyone!
  26. Levinurion Levinurion:
    bitch im about my rolls
  27. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    lol
  28. Ezekill Ezekill:
    #nomer3forowner
  29. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    give me
  30. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @MachOMan No :( poor [General Manager]
  31. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    HELLLO :D
  32. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'm sorry I missed it.
  33. Yolo Yolo:
    😂
  34. Yolo Yolo:
    I woke up to me being nude in my bed with no blankets
  35. Yolo Yolo:
    Yo I was fucking drunk
  36. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Gamers are the most oppressed people.
  37. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Hello, fellow oppressed person.
  38. Cockgobbler Cockgobbler:
    Hello gamers
  39. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Made me scared to leave my house because of the potential of paparazzi
  40. MachOMan MachOMan:
    All I know is dominic called me a superstar. So I'm happy...At least that's what I think he said.
  41. H HiTmAn:
    dont come here and talk shit
  42. H HiTmAn:
    u called him a dumbass while u can't spell the word "dumbass" the only dumbass in here is u dumb hoe
  43. H HiTmAn:
    @dominic stfu u thot and u are a hoe that sucks ezekills dick while he has blue waffles
  44. H HiTmAn:
    i honestly wouldn't trust any of the lgk guys that come from different clans cause u dont know what they can do with that link
  45. MachOMan MachOMan:
    It's latino guys kissing, Thruman.Have some respect.
  46. T thruman:
    @dominic Levinurrrrrionnn (insert accent)
  47. T thruman:
    @Kevin we will send out one of the finest Latino Gays Kissing members to find you. hang in there pal
  48. T thruman:
    there will be no peace until there are pieces
  49. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Sounds like a nice night in.
  50. fonzie fonzie:
    Guilty pleasures: forum drama, fancy cupcakes, binge watching jimmy neutron

Detox

250 Club
Staff member
Owner
lgklogo_3E.png

LgK Community

Hello, I am Detox and I’d like to welcome you to the re-brand of the LgK Community and to announce the re-opening of LgK.

The community has come a long way since @Gimpster founded it. Dedicated members and staff throughout the years have turned it into the best gaming community and it's an honor to be a part of LgK. Our goal moving forward is to maintain and improve on the standards everyone has come to expect from LgK. We'll also be regularly releasing new custom content, new servers and venturing into new games.

You'll notice the forum is different. We have worked hard the past couple of weeks to improve on the old vBulletin forum. There are a lot of new features, feel free to look around and as always if you have any suggestions or requests let us know. If you have any trouble logging in feel free to contact me through steam. Steam Community :: detox LgK

Before I go into detail regarding what has changed, I'd like to thank @Shady for entrusting me with the community. I hope with time I can win the trust and respect of the members.

What's New
1. A community for the community, by the community:
While LgK was founded as a clan, there was a slow but apparent transition into a community during the past few years. With that in mind it felt like the right time to make the full transition. All members are free to tag up LgK, but it is no longer required, nor would it effect anyone's chances of moving up the ranks. The official website is LgKCommunity.com, however you can still connect using LgKClan.com

2. A fresh start. We all make mistakes and most of us learn from them:
I understand not everyone is going to be happy about this, however all bans have been removed. This is a clean slate for everyone. The reasons behind this are: 1. What's in the past is in the past. People change. 2. Advertising is no longer against the rules. You're free to play where ever you want. You can invite your friends to other servers or even post IPs in the servers or forum. We would like to work with the members to provide fun servers and an environment for us all to get to know each other and to have fun, not to dictate where and when you can play.

3. Reclaiming ranks:
Unfortunately all ranks were lost. However all members may reclaim their old ranks. If you were an administrator in any server post in the Staff Applications section to reclaim your rank. Once the rank reclaim request is verified your rank will be re-assigned. All we ask is that everyone goes over the rules again as a few rules have changed.

4. Servers:
Dust2 24/7 | I have been working with @blake_won and several other members on small but significant quality of life improvements to better the Dust2 experience.

Jailbreak | We have partnered up with GirlGam3rs.com to bring over their Jailbreak server to LgK. It has a ton of new features and I'm sure most jailbreakers would enjoy the new Jailbreak experience. A jailbreak and gang guide will follow soon.

Zombie Plague | It's hard to improve on what was already a great server. However we'll be working closely with the members to spice things up.

Triple Twisted Classics | The server is different for two main reasons. There are 6 custom shop items. Secondly 5 special game modes every 7 rounds to vote from. For more info about the mod check LgK-Community.com/triple-twist-classic

Those servers will be coming out in the upcoming few weeks. We'll then work with the community to improve those servers, add new servers and expand into new games.

newlogo2.png

Last but not least, I'd like to announce GirlGam3rs has merged into LgK. As most of you that have played in GirlGam3rs know, it's full of fun and great people. I'm glad this merge materialized and can't wait to get the ball rolling. Welcome to all GirlGam3rs. You'll notice the layout resembles GirlGam3rs.com and I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

To conclude, my vision for LgK is huge. I hope to see an outstanding gaming community where people can leave the stress of life behind their computer chair. In the future I hope to expand into other games and become a place where LgK is known as an asset in the gaming industry. I have huge ambitions to lead this community into prosperity.

Thanks for taking the time to read the announcement, I look forward to getting to know and work with most of you in the near future.

blake_won

Staff member
Developer
make a page and list all of the ip address for all of the sevrers.
All of them are still a work in progress, however, you would be able to connect to them once they're up through the following IPs:

Dust2 24/7: Dust2.LgkCommunity.com:27015
Jailbreak: JB.LgKCommunity.com:27015
Triple Twisted Classic: TTC.LgKCommunity.com:27015
Zombie Plague: ZP.LgKCommunity.com:27015

Detox

250 Club
Staff member
Owner
@crest where is though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Members Online

Latest Donations

WAR