where is the thing
  21. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Huh?
  22. Z zaki dz:
    daswolfe
  23. Z zaki dz:
    HI
  24. wings wings:
    first post is the full guide, just read the other stuff, i made a gun tier list too Plague - Zombie Plague Guide
  25. wings wings:
    @Aquaman dude, you know who i mean
  26. wings wings:
    who was that guy again in zp? im gonna show the tutorial i made
  27. A Aquaman:
    jajajajajaj
  28. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  29. Alpha Alpha:
    here she is - Screenshot
  30. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
  31. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    jining is meng hoe
  32. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
  33. A Aquaman:
    thanks usmankhan
  34. A Asdok:
    im feeling much better
  35. A Aquaman:
    where is icegirl
  36. A Aquaman:
    wwho the hell is jining
  37. A Aquaman:
    wings who the fuck is your friend
  38. Yair Yair:
    wait
  39. Yair Yair:
    im going to send you a demo
  40. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    ¿?
  41. Yair Yair:
  42. P pisshhNoob:
    ?
  43. P pisshhNoob:
  44. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @pisshhNoob post in here with the format Donations
  45. JiNing JiNing:
    @Aquaman you're a hoe
  46. Parasol Parasol:
  47. Parasol Parasol:
    ... you play the tutorial in standard ( circle ) mode or mania mode ?
  48. KinG TaZ KinG TaZ:
    ;)
  49. gaNi gaNi:
  50. P pisshhNoob:
    Who handles ap and Vip for zm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jboy~

In-Game Name: J
Steam Name: [J]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244306378
Recommendation:
Past Admins (Any other servers in which you've been Admin before): ME
Experience with AMX?: yes
Other comments (Anything else you would like to add to your application that will help us better decide if you're fit to be a Staff): I really like the server and the improvements that have made, for now I have a lot of free time to play, I want to clean the server of annoying cheaters

Jboy~

@doGAm lol 2 weeks ago I was too active, maybe you remember me by other names i change it sometimes: Jboy, Jj, J+ and more.
Admins that I always see online is a Striker, Diaselon, PrincesSamantha,Chon and u , all the others I never saw them.

Parasol

Server Admin
Server Admin
o jj. Eh ... I dont have much memories of contact with him, he's really active tho. Like i renember going in server then gets out, went in 3 hours later and still see him playing. And he know how to look for hackers based on his reports so +1 from me

doGAm

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Only seen him once since the application was made, no further hacker reports either so nothing's changed for me.

Jboy~

I read your comment about the criticism that wrote, could not answer you because the thread is closed. why come here and write -1 if you just do not know me, i made criticism is because I've seen what wrote, I understand the rules was just a criticism, period, it could be faster and ban an obvious hack, avoid the annoyance is extended and players leave the server? This guy does not have to be offended if he's mature, do not you think?
PD: I'm not interested in offending someone here or starting a meaningless fight.

doGAm

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Just so you know what is expected of our admins,
2.6.a - For any kind of hacking ban the admin must make a demo of the player in question. This demo must show the player clearly hacking, beyond reasonable doubt.

If you cannot justify the ban and provide ample proof should it be appealed then you should not ban.

We have a forum thread for suspicious players, where we can review demos and come to a collective decision about players you are unsure of. Just get a demo and their ID+IP and post it HERE.

2.6.b - For any wallhacking ban the admin must also take screenshots of the player in question using the amx_screen command before banning and while demoing.

Be aware that an admin is often times spectating many players in the server and can only keep an eye on one at a time so delays can happen.

I'd much rather our admins take a bit longer to get the necessary evidence for a ban that can't be appealed rather than hackers coming to the forum and getting unbanned because we can't provide a good enough demo or screenshots.

Jboy~

Just so you know what is expected of our admins,
2.6.a - For any kind of hacking ban the admin must make a demo of the player in question. This demo must show the player clearly hacking, beyond reasonable doubt.

If you cannot justify the ban and provide ample proof should it be appealed then you should not ban.

We have a forum thread for suspicious players, where we can review demos and come to a collective decision about players you are unsure of. Just get a demo and their ID+IP and post it HERE.

2.6.b - For any wallhacking ban the admin must also take screenshots of the player in question using the amx_screen command before banning and while demoing.

Be aware that an admin is often times spectating many players in the server and can only keep an eye on one at a time so delays can happen.

I'd much rather our admins take a bit longer to get the necessary evidence for a ban that can't be appealed rather than hackers coming to the forum and getting unbanned because we can't provide a good enough demo or screenshots.
Good

Noodles

Not Pasta
Staff member
General Manager
I read your comment about the criticism that wrote, could not answer you because the thread is closed. why come here and write -1 if you just do not know me, i made criticism is because I've seen what wrote, I understand the rules was just a criticism, period, it could be faster and ban an obvious hack, avoid the annoyance is extended and players leave the server? This guy does not have to be offended if he's mature, do not you think?
PD: I'm not interested in offending someone here or starting a meaningless fight.
Its not about being offended. I dont think anyone cares at the end of the day because we know where doing our job the right way. We dont want anyone on our team that we think wont help us. Me coming here and -1 you is my decision based on what I've seen so far. Anyone is entitled to -1 or +1 so I dont know what you mean. Your activity in the server seems to be bad and your attitude needs to be adjusted. If you want to be part of the team, act like it.

Parasol

Server Admin
Server Admin
Havent seen you since the app was made so changing my +1 back to neutral.

doGAm

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Closing this thread. Denied for now. Please make a new app after you've spent some more time in the server and forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.