franky fm app

Shoutbox
  1. W wings:
    only @Crazy is the crazy guy here :v *wears a tin foil hat*
  2. W wings:
    and ppl think im crazy when i said i cant tell if he's a troll or not
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    And if you're in a debate with thruman. Just stop now.
  4. W wings:
    and win it lol
  5. W wings:
    @MachOMan same, if he's a competitor in any tournament, he can psych ppl out
  6. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Thruman seriously scares me at times. I often times can't tell if he's joking or not. Now I know how my co-workers felt. I would always mess around with them and make it seem real.
  7. Levinurion Levinurion:
    @thruman since you do not use punctuation rules, i cannot figure out at all whether you're joking or not
  8. Flawless Flawless:
  9. Yair Yair:
    Hey Hey
  10. W wings:
    oki doki
  11. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    Saw it, I'll do it if possible, gotta learn sql coding first
  12. W wings:
    @Lord. Death. oh yeah take a look at my new suggestion
  13. W wings:
    i used to have use a notebook laptop a decade ago, but anyway, smartphones are just gonna get abused bec. ppl are spoiled blablabla, who cares, but goddamn, now things are easier
  14. W wings:
    lol i just realized how convenient smartphones are, halleh fucken lluyah thank god for their creation, now i can look at synthesia while learning how to play piano
  15. T thruman:
    damn @Levinurion that whole gay thing got you real hot and bothered...my bad i was just messing...i think...but ya man my bad i don't stick up for the bros..i figured that was something you're into and would take care of
  16. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @Detox what ?
  17. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    ?
  18. Detox Detox:
    wings
  19. W wings:
    Detox
  20. Detox Detox:
    nomer
  21. Nomer3 Nomer3:
  22. W wings:
    how2break any white man: bring them to philippines during summer
  23. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    I can bring the bud
  24. W wings:
    Ye you go pay for the catering @Jameson THE Savage
  25. J josh:
    I'm with beatriz
  26. Beatriz Beatriz:
    i like to party,so YES
  27. J Jameson THE Savage:
    Are we going to throw a party for the death of lgk.net? We should celebrate
  28. Beatriz Beatriz:
    Dildo u been getting some info about me huh
  29. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    And of cpurse @Lord. Death. is egyptian, that's where all devs are spawned. Duh
  30. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    Man y'all better be under 18 cuz bea is 16
  31. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Hhhhh
  32. Levinurion Levinurion:
    "he is like the gay shaitan who loves to suck cocks every day" -Lord death
  33. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    gay t-virus shaitan
  34. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  35. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    stfu
  36. Levinurion Levinurion:
    gay shaitan
  37. Zixler Zixler:
  38. Zixler Zixler:
    Daniel and Des
  39. Zixler Zixler:
    2*
  40. Zixler Zixler:
    I feel bad for three people
  41. Beatriz Beatriz:
    lgk net looks dead lmao
  42. Beatriz Beatriz:
    yeah i know
  43. Zixler Zixler:
    im talking about vb.net btw
  44. Zixler Zixler:
    just a weird one
  45. Ezekill Ezekill:
    going GG rn server is boost for week
  46. Zixler Zixler:
    it wasn't horrible
  47. Zixler Zixler:
    lmao
  48. Zixler Zixler:
    how is it going with .NET
  49. Beatriz Beatriz:
    zixler that pic was horrible,i don't even know why i put it as my story
  50. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:

Frank

Steam Name: franky #raiNB
Steam ID: irrelevant
Recommendation: irrelevant
Past Admins (Any other servers in which you've been Admin before): mod on gg, server manager of ambrosia-servers.com
Experience with AMX?: irrelevant
Other comments (Anything else you would like to add to your application that will help us better decide if you're fit to be a Staff):

Last call, take or leave it.

I'm a software developer, i currently work for NCR, that deals with self-checkouts at walmart in the US, i'll provide proof if needed

coding and implementing a karma system shouldn't be hard at all
ofc i'd be open to other suggestions

and no, this time it isn't ironic

blake_won

The karma system or rather a reactions system is built into the upcoming version of Xenforo. We haven't upgraded as it's still in beta.

You've made it clear you'd like to help forum wise long ago, and that's great. Members stepping up and playing bigger roles is one of the most important aspects of continuity. We did obviously consider it. The way we look at it is, forum staff represent the whole community, they're the face of the community.

Our main concern is you never shy away from targeting players. As @thelongestnameyoucanthave put it:
It's not necessarily mockery, it's the tasteless lengths you reach to ridicule these people.

The key factor is that they don't give a shit about what you have to say about their religion. It gets weird and uncomfortable when you keep pushing your views on someone who doesn't care or want to have a discussion.

It's comparable to a hobo shouting his perceived conspiracies on the streets.

That whole thread is a red flag. You're a reasonable guy, but how do you think newcomers would feel if the guy moderating their forum interactions, or administrating the forum is targeting their character at every opportunity he gets? That fuels animosity, your decisions would always be contested not respected. In all 50/50 situations, your judgment will always be attributed to prejudice.

Frank

That fuels animosity, your decisions would always be contested not respected..
i certainly hope so, public opinion is a very useful tool you can use to decide how to act

anyhow, noone is willing to step up and tidy the forums a bit.
From the gametracker banner to the karma system.
And if the said newcomers come across this forum, they can't even find a server IP on the forums, that's certainly more ridiculous than me being rude towards some people.

(which was suggested, bumped twice and still no banner)

It never even came across my mind that i'd do anything else than improve the functionality of this web page on the technical level. Hard to imagine why would anyone contest that.
I'd still target people, as i enjoy the mockery that @thelongestnameyoucanthave described. But as a huge fan of the freedom of speech, i'd never use any of the hypothetical powers or status to achieve that goal, as it defeats the purpose

and that's how you properly deny an application, @Crazy, take notes

Yolo

Server Manager
i certainly hope so, public opinion is a very useful tool you can use to decide how to act

anyhow, noone is willing to step up and tidy the forums a bit.
From the gametracker banner to the karma system.
And if the said newcomers come across this forum, they can't even find a server IP on the forums, that's certainly more ridiculous than me being rude towards some people.

(which was suggested, bumped twice and still no banner)

It never even came across my mind that i'd do anything else than improve the functionality of this web page on the technical level. Hard to imagine why would anyone contest that.
I'd still target people, as i enjoy the mockery that @thelongestnameyoucanthave described. But as a huge fan of the freedom of speech, i'd never use any of the hypothetical powers or status to achieve that goal, as it defeats the purpose

and that's how you properly deny an application, @Crazy, take notes
Good god

11 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

Kreaz
    $10.00
    Kreaz
    $10.00
    Waz
    $20.00
    sidnei