damn @Levinurion that whole gay thing got you real hot and bothered...my bad i was just messing...i think...but ya man my bad i don't stick up for the bros..i figured that was something you're into and would take care of
1. Clarified what "finishing/completing a race" is.
Finish Line/Completing a Race: The first player to cross the finish line is the winner. Unless stated otherwise. e.g "First to complete KZ, your feet must touch the ground". A player jumping outside the designated area is not considered a winner. i.e a player jumping from a platform in KZ might leap higher than the finish line, however as they are outside the designated area they do not cross the finish line. @Smooshie@crest
1. Re-added @fonzie 's administrator. As some of you might know @fonzie resigned a while ago as a lot was going at the time and he did not feel like he can handle the stress of administrating the server on top of what was going on in his life. While it's too personal for me to go into detail and explain publicly, we understood the situation and we told him we would reassign his administrator once things got better. Welcome back to the team.
1. Removed: "Be advised that Fake AFKing is against the integrity of the game and if abused can lead to further punishment such as slays. This is not to be confused with hiding inside the cell area." from the "AFK Check" section. @fonzie , Stinky @Slider1138
2. Edited every part referring to a last request game to "Last request event". As "Last request" refers to the period when there is only one prisoner alive, even if they have not selected a last request event yet. Last request commences when there is only one prisoner alive. Refer to the Last Request section of the rules for more information. @fonzie
Edit: To further clarify, "last request" is simply the period after there is one prisoner alive. "last request event" is the last request game itself, such as boxing.
Taunting is no longer in effect during last request. Not just last request events.
1. Added jackpot to the casino. This has been sitting in the to do list for some time now. @BesTeD and @Foo requested a jackpot several months ago, not to mention all the recent requests for a lottery and new betting games. It was about time we give the players a new way to lose their hard earned gold. @BesTeD@Foo hygienic @Slider1138@crest
2. Moved the ball in Hunger Games. The previous fix wasn't working. @Smooshie
1. Removed "If the cell doors are opened by a prisoner, the day becomes an unrestricted free day. Even if the warden has already issued a command." as the plugin takes care of that.
1. Added Hitman Day. Every hitman is assigned a target. The target does not know who the hitman is and can not damage the hitman until they use a weapon. The target is visible on the radar. Once the target is eliminated, another target is assigned. @Slider1138
2. Adjusted the cooldown between the thing transformations to 5 seconds. @fonzie
3. Friendly fire cage activity will now take glows into consideration before applying friendly fire. @MachOMan
4. Removed turf wars cage activity. Use glows and friendly fire to emulate turf wars.
5. Added man on fire cage activity, like ticking time bomb but players are dealt damage every second until they pass the flame. @Kimberly
8. The jackpot will now only send one chat message when a jackpot is opened. All the other messages will only be sent to players taking part in the jackpot. Use the casino menu to check the current value of the jackpot. @pR0 No08
9. An open jackpot will end and pick a winner when the map is about to change even if the timer hasn't reached 0. @Slider1138
1. Revamped the rules. While the general idea of the rules remains the same, several "unwritten rules" were added, others were clarified, rewritten or completely modified. All staff should read the new rules and only apply what is in the new rules. @fonzie@Slider1138@thelongestnameyoucanthave@Walter@Foo@Crazy
1. The jackpot will notify all players if a deposit value is over 1000 gold, like Blackjack and Reddog. Otherwise it'll only send the message to players taking part in the jackpot.
2. Disabled cage activities during special day countdowns. @crest
3. Fixed a bug in hitman day that could assign a player an invalid target. @thelongestnameyoucanthave
4. All cage activities where prisoners can damage/kill each other will take glows into consideration before applying damage. @thelongestnameyoucanthave
5. Enabled the store during enable voice cage activity. @fonzie
6. Adjusted warden selection, the chance of getting warden twice in a row is now significantly less.
7. Added goomba stomping.
1. Clarified the cell lock down rule. There was confusion over closing the cells to combat fake AFKing, after the prisoners are given enough time to leave them.
(Old) Punishment, cell lock down and any days forcing prisoners to remain in the cells are prohibited.
(New) Punishment day, cell lock down day and any days or commands commanding prisoners to remain in the cells are prohibited. @Detox@fonzie@nova
1. Modified teamkilling on a freeday.
(Old) Team killing is prohibited for prisoners with a free day during regular days.
(New) Team killing is prohibited for prisoners with a free day during regular days. A slay will be issued immediately to prevent additional team killing, or retrospectively if no staff is present. @Slider1138@crest
3. Added: The warden is not permitted to modify commands where two or more prisoners are competing after the command has been completed by a prisoner. i.e A prisoner cheating to win a race must be awarded the win if cheating was not disallowed. The warden may only recall prisoners and modify the command if no prisoner has completed the command. @Walter
1. The Things will now glow red for all dead players. @fonzie
2. Fixed goomba stomping overriding special day restrictions. @crest
3. A player's mysterybox will disappear when the player disconnects or respawns. @crest@Frank@CROOKED.
4. Added amx_slaynr (slays/-slays/0) for staff to issue auto slays with reconnect support.
5. Added amx_remive (name) to revive players in the cage. @dominic
Added voice chat in realms. Admin and VIP voice chat will only be sent to players within the same realm (or all realms if they're in the matrix/living realms) so they don't speak over the warden. @crest@dominic
1. Changed player sprays in spray contest to the same spray to prevent custom spray abuse. Guards should decline any custom LR that uses sprays. @CROOKED.
2. Added Longjump LR options to prevent abuse with unreasonable rules that delay the round. @pR0 No08@crest@tempo
3. Fixed gang gravity after using parachutes and during LRs that don't require normal gravity. @crest
4. Nerfed stealth. Added a sound emitted from the player when invisibility is enabled. Disabled invisibility when switching to any weapon other than a knife for the 45 second duration of stealth. @thelongestnameyoucanthave@Detox @JamesonTheSavage
5. Added boombox track titles to the boombox menu.
Adjusted rebelling conditions to avoid confusion. This is simply a change in wording, the rules remain the same. Prisoners are considered rebelling only for as long as the rebelling conditions are in effect unless stated otherwise.
(Old) Not being in the current activity area as specified by the warden. This remains the case until the prisoners makes it to the area.
(New) Not being in the current activity area as specified by the warden.
(Old) Aiming a gun at a guard.
(New) Aiming a gun at a guard. The prisoner remains a rebeller even if they aim elsewhere afterwards.
1. Modified Blackjack. To most players the change won't be noticeable at all. It is mostly a backend modification. After going over our blackjack system with @CROOKED. He pointed out differences in terms of rates and odds to online casinos. In fact according to @CROOKED. under certain conditions and using certain strategies coupled with the rates we offered, the player had better odds than the dealer. The new blackjack should work exactly like online casinos, which was always the goal.
1. Added Sparta special day. Not to be confused with the old school sparta day with deagles and shields. You get a sword and a shield. You can attack while in defense mode but you leave yourself vulnerable for a few seconds.
1. Added Snatch special day. Players start with their babe + 1000 points. Snatch babes and maintain possession of them to gain points. You lose points if someone else has your babe. You can also find runes (power ups) around the map to help you snatch babes. @Snake_alfonzie