Change Your Passwords

Shoutbox
  1. Noodles Noodles:
    Im an evil doge
  2. MachOMan MachOMan:
    So I am now resigning. Farewell, friends.
  3. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I bought the Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV for $20 for both.
  4. MachOMan MachOMan:
    What color do you want hitman?
  5. H HiTmAn:
    pretty please?
  6. H HiTmAn:
    yo macho add a color to my name
  7. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Noodles? More like poodles. Because he's adorable. And possibly evil, but we ignore that.
  8. Noodles Noodles:
    yes sir
  9. Farid_won Farid_won:
    Noodles Oodles
  10. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Did you do the limiting of special days? That seemed to be the big thing in the meeting.
  11. Kydex Kydex:
    lol honestly no clue
  12. Crazy Crazy:
    For how long this time a day? Two? Should I use a VPN just to be safe?
  13. Kydex Kydex:
    the goth king himself is back
  14. Kydex Kydex:
    ok boyz
  15. blake_won blake_won:
    It would be best to make a few changes before releasing it to spice things up, but I'm all out of ideas.
  16. Crazy Crazy:
    Oh jailbreak oh jailbreak where art thou
  17. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Just tell me when. My eyes are innocent.
  18. T thruman:
    there will be no brawl. just look the other way when i tell you @MachOMan for your own safety
  19. MachOMan MachOMan:
    -gulp- do I sense a brawl between thruman and hitman?
  20. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Good morning noodles
  21. T thruman:
    @HiTmAn you best lay up off of dom....
  22. Yolo Yolo:
    <3 u too
  23. blake_won blake_won:
    :poop:
  24. blake_won blake_won:
    @Yolo check steam when you get the chance. I know you're busy today, I hear you're in the white house.
  25. Noodles Noodles:
    Good morning everyone!
  26. Levinurion Levinurion:
    bitch im about my rolls
  27. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    lol
  28. Ezekill Ezekill:
    #nomer3forowner
  29. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    give me
  30. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    @MachOMan No :( poor [General Manager]
  31. Nomer3 Nomer3:
    HELLLO :D
  32. MachOMan MachOMan:
    I'm sorry I missed it.
  33. Yolo Yolo:
    😂
  34. Yolo Yolo:
    I woke up to me being nude in my bed with no blankets
  35. Yolo Yolo:
    Yo I was fucking drunk
  36. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Gamers are the most oppressed people.
  37. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Hello, fellow oppressed person.
  38. Cockgobbler Cockgobbler:
    Hello gamers
  39. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Made me scared to leave my house because of the potential of paparazzi
  40. MachOMan MachOMan:
    All I know is dominic called me a superstar. So I'm happy...At least that's what I think he said.
  41. H HiTmAn:
    dont come here and talk shit
  42. H HiTmAn:
    u called him a dumbass while u can't spell the word "dumbass" the only dumbass in here is u dumb hoe
  43. H HiTmAn:
    @dominic stfu u thot and u are a hoe that sucks ezekills dick while he has blue waffles
  44. H HiTmAn:
    i honestly wouldn't trust any of the lgk guys that come from different clans cause u dont know what they can do with that link
  45. MachOMan MachOMan:
    It's latino guys kissing, Thruman.Have some respect.
  46. T thruman:
    @dominic Levinurrrrrionnn (insert accent)
  47. T thruman:
    @Kevin we will send out one of the finest Latino Gays Kissing members to find you. hang in there pal
  48. T thruman:
    there will be no peace until there are pieces
  49. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Sounds like a nice night in.
  50. fonzie fonzie:
    Guilty pleasures: forum drama, fancy cupcakes, binge watching jimmy neutron

Shady

Spam Machine
Guys if you're using a password on our forum for longer than 3 months please change it. Apparently some faggots are trying to login to our accounts and we don't know if they have the old passwords somehow or not so its better to be safe. There have been several attempts on different accounts including mine. If you want to be extra go to https://passwordsgenerator.net and get a random generated password.

Last edited:

Beatriz

Elite Member
Thanks for the site! Got a new password now even tho my last one was hard i just wanna make sure its safe

GronEdson

Honorary Member
my password is easy but very difficult to accept, since I use it since it is a phrase that I never put on a social network and is oblivious to any personal data

Shady

Spam Machine
my password is easy but very difficult to accept, since I use it since it is a phrase that I never put on a social network and is oblivious to any personal data
If they are using programs it won't matter because the program wouldn't be thinking like a human. It would probably just try every combination

If they are using programs it won't matter because the program wouldn't be thinking like a human. It would probably just try every combination
Hash cracking and brute force/dictionary attack are popular these days. Password crackers these days doesn't just try password lists.vbulletin has md5 hash passwords converted from plain text input by users. Proxy crackers decrypt hashes into actual passwords.And no, this is not the real oTn. I have access to another higher rank but since I'm your friend, I'm happy you've warned them plus. Be safe, internet isn't. Peace

Shady

Spam Machine
Hash cracking and brute force/dictionary attack are popular these days. Password crackers these days doesn't just try password lists.vbulletin has md5 hash passwords converted from plain text input by users. Proxy crackers decrypt hashes into actual passwords.And no, this is not the real oTn. I have access to another higher rank but since I'm your friend, I'm happy you've warned them plus. Be safe, internet isn't. Peace
And keep in mind, I'm a friend, not an enemy. Peace#notTheRealcctrizzle

which high rank?

Banned user rank? xD

PS: im your dad!

Last edited:
I just changed my password. But i also have the IP address it was accessed from.

Someone has tried to log into your account on LgK Clan | cs 1.6 servers | counter strike community with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 95.169.115.41

3 Members Online

Latest Donations

WAR
$2.00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo