where is the thing
  21. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    Huh?
  22. Z zaki dz:
    daswolfe
  23. Z zaki dz:
    HI
  24. wings wings:
    first post is the full guide, just read the other stuff, i made a gun tier list too Plague - Zombie Plague Guide
  25. wings wings:
    @Aquaman dude, you know who i mean
  26. wings wings:
    who was that guy again in zp? im gonna show the tutorial i made
  27. A Aquaman:
    jajajajajaj
  28. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    LOL
  29. Alpha Alpha:
    here she is - Screenshot
  30. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
  31. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    jining is meng hoe
  32. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
  33. A Aquaman:
    thanks usmankhan
  34. A Asdok:
    im feeling much better
  35. A Aquaman:
    where is icegirl
  36. A Aquaman:
    wwho the hell is jining
  37. A Aquaman:
    wings who the fuck is your friend
  38. Yair Yair:
    wait
  39. Yair Yair:
    im going to send you a demo
  40. DasWolfe DasWolfe:
    ¿?
  41. Yair Yair:
  42. P pisshhNoob:
    ?
  43. P pisshhNoob:
  44. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    @pisshhNoob post in here with the format Donations
  45. JiNing JiNing:
    @Aquaman you're a hoe
  46. Parasol Parasol:
  47. Parasol Parasol:
    ... you play the tutorial in standard ( circle ) mode or mania mode ?
  48. KinG TaZ KinG TaZ:
    ;)
  49. gaNi gaNi:
  50. P pisshhNoob:
    Who handles ap and Vip for zm
Status
Not open for further replies.

B.A.B.A

Registered
In game name: B.A.B.A

STEAM ID: VALVE_0:0:39906086
Where are you from: Germany, living in Kosovo but in 5 days it's going to be in Croatia
Timezone: GMT+1
Time spent in: 1 month
Have you ever been banned from our servers (if so, explain why)?: No
Do you have any prior experience as an Administrator in a community: No
Are you currently a member/admin/moderator etc. in another community: No
How often are you on Dust 2 on a daily basis: Very active
Do you know how to work the A M X Commands: Yes
Can you spot someone using scripts: Yes

Why do you think you should become an admin? (500 characters required):
To keep the Lgk community clean and fun. dd2 is lacking admins often, so I feel like we need more admins online, I'm obviously willing to make dd2 a better server filled with legit players. I think I would be a great addition to the team for the reasons as followed:
1. I'm very active and loyal
2. Keeping things simple & mature
3. Polite with the members

Striker.

Staff member
Server Manager
neutral for now, you gotta learn how to respect admin first, follow the server's rules Especially. so those 3 reasons of yours that you have up there you need to apply it and show it first. be more active in the server and here in the forum, report hackers also as you cannot make the server "filled with legit players" if you cant spot/report hackers.

Goodluck!

GRIMREAPER

Server Admin
Server Admin
-1 from me. Here is the reason, you don't respect admins very much also u ghost every time telling the players location!!! I prefer you to wait for a week take some experience and then apply for admin. Indeed we want active admin in dd2 but we would not randomly make anyone admin with less experience and without knowing the proper rules #novouch from me... i would like to know @doGAm opinion...

B.A.B.A

Registered
-1 that's a hell no, you disrespect people, and talk alot of shit that's not needed.
neutral for now, you gotta learn how to respect admin first, follow the server's rules Especially. so those 3 reasons of yours that you have up there you need to apply it and show it first. be more active in the server and here in the forum, report hackers also as you cannot make the server "filled with legit players" if you cant spot/report hackers.

Goodluck!
I definitely respect admins and im very active. Reporting hackers would be fun lol. Also yes ive done ghosting before but not anymore.

Striker.

Staff member
Server Manager
I definitely respect admins and im very active. Reporting hackers would be fun lol. Also yes ive done ghosting before but not anymore.
Thats why Im neutral for now, means Im giving u a chance to prove yourself.

Goodluck!

GRIMREAPER

Server Admin
Server Admin
We didn't ask for your opinion B.A.B.A!!! our admin team knows whom to vouch and whom to don't also there is no proof needed to prove u ghost/disrespect. we trust our admins. Just stop talking shit and improve maybe you can be an admin soon!!

Best Regards, Grim

B.A.B.A

Registered
We didn't ask for your opinion B.A.B.A!!! our admin team knows whom to vouch and whom to don't also there is no proof needed to prove u ghost/disrespect. we trust our admins. Just stop talking shit and improve maybe you can be an admin soon!!

Best Regards, Grim
I know you didn't ask for my opinion, but everybody has the freedom of speech, so yes there's no rule saying you can't reply to admin's opinion. However I respect your opinion and staff.
"THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE HARDER IT GETS... "
Im not playing balls with anyone here, I'm just trying to help LGK due to lack of admins on the Dust2 24/7 server... i'm on my steps..

Natsu Dragneel

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Head Admin

Best Regards, Grim
We don't need a proof as grim said, we saw and that's enough, admin team gives their opinion and that's what gives you the chance to be an admin or not.

B.A.B.A

Registered
We don't need a proof as grim said, we saw and that's enough, admin team gives their opinion and that's what gives you the chance to be an admin or not.
Now I have started to like your answer. Yes Sir, admins are supposed to work together no matter if its right or wrong, admin's decision is always right. However your message earlier wasn't that kind to me and I didn't feel so welcome but hated knowing I was wrong. Now let's focus on the positive side. Yes, I've admitted ghosting even camping and trolling, but i've quit doing so since I started to like the server, seeing admins care, reacting to my mistakes and messages was amazing, so I count it as a gift/lesson. People are going to learn from this message if they wish to be admin either, except that I strated making some good friends on Dust2. But sometimes there's a big lack of admins so I was hoping to be one of them as soon as possible.

doGAm

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Hey there @B.A.B.A

I'm happy to hear how much you enjoy playing on the server and how eager you are to help out the community.

Unfortunately, for all the reasons brought up here and for not having seen you post any reports of hackers on the Court House forum, your application is currently denied.

However, this is not to say that you never will be accepted. Stick around, prove that you can be respectful and mature enough to be a good addition to our team and show us you're good at catching all kinds of hackers using the Court House forum we have set up for just that.

Here's the format for reports: Reporting a Player (Format)

I would further like to add that "right or wrong" do matter and an admin's decision isn't always right.
It's just that after having worked together for a while and getting to know your fellow admins a bit, you don't need to question every little claim and decision because there is a level of professional trust.

Thanks for your application and I hope to see you around.

-1 at first you disrespected me a lot before coming to your senses and saying sorry. Also I notice the ghosting a lot as well as my fellow admins have stated. Just work on reporting hackers and being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.