1st

Shoutbox
  1. Striker. Striker.:
    whats up everyone :D
  2. MachOMan MachOMan:
    Frank, I gotta stop taking you seriously at times.
  3. Frank Frank:
    and use this form to do it : Unban Request (Format)
  4. Frank Frank:
    make a unban application here Court House
  5. W wings:
    Make a ban appeal in the courthouse section plox
  6. M mateivoce:
    I think it was because I shot someone behind a box
  7. M mateivoce:
    I was banned with no reason. It said I was using a wallhack
  8. W wings:
    I ate the admins, they were deliscious
  9. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    levino get on steam if u can
  10. Noodles Noodles:
  11. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    where are da admins!!11!11!1!!
  12. MachOMan MachOMan:
    NFO got attacked by demons?
  13. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    anyone who wants to see ledging on low fps hop in zp (it's abyss map)
  14. Beatriz Beatriz:
    :mokujin:
  15. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    NFO message A bug in a routing daemon that we use on our router in NYC caused a routing problem in NYC for a few minutes a short while ago. We have restarted the daemon and the routing is stabilizing again now.
  16. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    and The traffic could not be captured.
  17. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    yea, I don't know if it happen before or not, but most of NFO servers crashed, LS and LgKClan were down too
  18. X x SCARFACE x:
    Did this ever happen before ?
  19. X x SCARFACE x:
    All the servers just crashed.
  20. X x SCARFACE x:
    Yep
  21. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    did all nfo servers go down?
  22. Lord. Death. Lord. Death.:
    demoted since 1920
  23. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Damn zixler "demotion" #1 trending in LgK
  24. Yair Yair:
    Oof.
  25. Blitzkrieg Blitzkrieg:
    cuz hes my habibi
  26. Blitzkrieg Blitzkrieg:
    haha
  27. Levinurion Levinurion:
    rip zixler
  28. Zixler Zixler:
    taking a break
  29. Zixler Zixler:
    resigned
  30. Ezekill Ezekill:
    why zixler demoted?
  31. Princess99Samantha Princess99Samantha:
    admin for dd2
  32. W wings:
    it would be funny if someone gave him powers and he deleted the whole forum jajaja that will be epic
  33. W wings:
    jesus christ, i honestly thought that guy is a kid lol, anyway why is he not colored?
  34. W wings:
    oh ok, so ppl are still bitter huh, it's time to move on people!
  35. Frank Frank:
    i don't think he's right but nevertheless, solid guy
  36. W wings:
    LOL
  37. Frank Frank:
    he's just a bit bitter because he believes that girlgam3rs fell into the wrong hands
  38. Frank Frank:
    no, crazy is a great dude, he used to be owner of girlgam3rs, and still the best owner i've ever met, no offence @Detox
  39. W wings:
    @Frank what's the verdict?
  40. W wings:
    is crazy a troll? he is a troll, right?
  41. Yair Yair:
    Sorry i was inactive today,i was with me friends in trip
  42. M M@GnIFICeNT!#:
    Sup
  43. Princess99Samantha Princess99Samantha:
    Hahahaha.
  44. X x SCARFACE x:
    I'm innocent, please don't shoot me!
  45. Princess99Samantha Princess99Samantha:
    You broke it didnt you.
  46. BesTeD BesTeD:
    maybe its because of all the gold detox is spawning to max out his gang
  47. X x SCARFACE x:
    Jailbreak crashed.
  48. Princess99Samantha Princess99Samantha:
    admin to dd2
  49. Levinurion Levinurion:
    Gay shaitan
  50. S Sanji'sUncle:
Status
Not open for further replies.

elzar

I am testing out the forum while making it known I was also the first to post an introduction.

elzar

Tangy said:
You're not the owner, don't tell him what to do.
Tangy, I hope you enjoy spamming the forums to 'up' your post count when you will eventually be permanently banned from all GG servers (if you're not already)...

Tangy

elzar said:
Tangy, I hope you enjoy spamming the forums to 'up' your post count when you will eventually be permanently banned from all GG servers (if you're not already)...
I'm not spamming anything. Every comment I've said on every post, has something to do with that post. Get your facts straight before saying something. I don't really care if I'm banned. I think LgK lost you and you came running over here, go back to your mom and dad.
At least you had some respect there.

Tangy

Plus your own post is considered a spam. Because it has 2 words in it. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get my post count up, whereas I'm actually typing stuff out and making sense whereas you are just typing "1st". Shittiest introduction ever...

elzar

Tangy said:
I'm not spamming anything. Every comment I've said on every post, has something to do with that post. Get your facts straight before saying something. I don't really care if I'm banned. I think LgK lost you and you came running over here, go back to your mom and dad.
At least you had some respect there.
What's funny is you couldn't be more wrong. Every post you've made is complete shit if I can be completely honest. If you don't believe me, go back and read them. I also didn't go running anywhere. I can sign up and make posts on any forum I want.

Don't care if you're banned? Then why are you wasting your time here?

Tangy said:
Plus your own post is considered a spam. Because it has 2 words in it. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get my post count up, whereas I'm actually typing stuff out and making sense whereas you are just typing "1st". Shittiest introduction ever...
You're not spamming, yet you had to make 2 separate posts instead of simply modifying the first...

Tangy

elzar said:
What's funny is you couldn't be more wrong. Every post you've made is complete shit if I can be completely honest. If you don't believe me, go back and read them. I also didn't go running anywhere. I can sign up and make posts on any forum I want.

Don't care if you're banned? Then why are you wasting your time here?

You're not spamming, yet you had to make 2 separate posts instead of simply modifying the first...
I'm not really wasting my time, It's cause I'm not banned and I don't think I've hacked on these servers, It's only those shitty LgK servers I hacked on. and you can sign up and do that, It's just that your name doesn't look good on these forums :/. Plus I made two posts cause I wanted to say some shit to you other than modifying and making it a big ass comment. Lol all your posts are trash asf, My posts have been suggestions and contribution to some suggestions. There are like 1 or 2 posts I said some dumb shit.

Edit: Not gonna respond to you after this so just go to bed.

elzar

Tangy said:
I'm not really wasting my time, It's cause I'm not banned and I don't think I've hacked on these servers, It's only those shitty LgK servers I hacked on. and you can sign up and do that, It's just that your name doesn't look good on these forums :/. Plus I made two posts cause I wanted to say some shit to you other than modifying and making it a big ass comment. Lol all your posts are trash asf, My posts have been suggestions and contribution to some suggestions. There are like 1 or 2 posts I said some dumb shit.

Edit: Not gonna respond to you after this so just go to bed.
Alright then don't respond because I've already won this argument. For whatever reason you formed some strange obsession with me, and started commenting on my posts for no reason other than to increase your post count. Tangy trust me, you're garbage and no one will take you seriously here so maybe you should join Panda and BMX gaming's 'build a bear workshop' clan where you belong.

Tangy

elzar said:
Alright then don't respond because I've already won this argument. For whatever reason you formed some strange obsession with me, and started commenting on my posts for no reason other than to increase your post count. Tangy trust me, you're garbage and no one will take you seriously here so maybe you should join Panda and BMX gaming's 'build a bear' clan where you belong.
I really don't care if anyone takes me serious, but yea idk what clan is that wtf....

elzar

Tangy said:
I really don't care if anyone takes me serious, but yea idk what clan is that wtf....
Says he won't respond then does lol...

It's a clan where people of your age/intellect can thrive. Ask Abscision about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

Kreaz
    $10.00
    Kreaz
    $10.00
    Waz
    $20.00
    sidnei