aar yuo ok
  11. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    That is all.
  12. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    Noodles is a bitch
  13. Dildo Baggins Dildo Baggins:
    Attention please!
  14. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Chill, there's not any time limit of when you can or cannot receive medals. When you're better recognized you'll receive them
  15. Olympus_Dragon Olympus_Dragon:
    loul
  16. Wassim Wassim:
    go in zm and look me
  17. Wassim Wassim:
    and im pro bhop
  18. Wassim Wassim:
    nope
  19. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    cause uhm your bad as a zombie lol
  20. Wassim Wassim:
    why i dont got Unrelenting zombie?
  21. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    as he said
  22. Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel:
    yup
  23. Wassim Wassim:
    ok
  24. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Hey I'm from macedonia too but am I translating macedonian or albanian? No. So no medal.
  25. Wassim Wassim:
    natsu im from french!
  26. Wassim Wassim:
    it sv fun
  27. SCARFACE SCARFACE:
    xd
  28. SCARFACE SCARFACE:
    I don't see any fun after jailbreak
  29. SCARFACE SCARFACE:
    What's the fun server?
  30. French French:
    that you
  31. SCARFACE SCARFACE:
    The auto bhop on deathrun is so laggy even though I have a high fps, sometimes I can't jump
  32. French French:
    wyd
  33. French French:
    fine too
  34. Wassim Wassim:
    fine mate! u?
  35. French French:
    How are you
  36. Wassim Wassim:
    hi french
  37. Wassim Wassim:
    lol
  38. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Just to make something clear, writing a proper reason is needed when requesting a medal.
  39. French French:
    hey
  40. Wassim Wassim:
    5 minutes max
  41. Monster #LgKing Monster #LgKing:
    I cant too
  42. Monster #LgKing Monster #LgKing:
    I dont know what to say XD
  43. Wassim Wassim:
    5 min max
  44. Wassim Wassim:
    can't edite
  45. Wassim Wassim:
    why?
  46. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    Edit your posts a bit, wassim and monster
  47. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    It'd be nice if you guys can write a bit of a description why you're deserving of a medal you are requiring
  48. Wassim Wassim:
    i want my medal x)
  49. Ultras|x30n1 Ultras|x30n1:
    what do you want
  50. Monster #LgKing Monster #LgKing:
    Wait
Status
Not open for further replies.

elzar

250 Club
Tangy said:
You're not the owner, don't tell him what to do.
Tangy, I hope you enjoy spamming the forums to 'up' your post count when you will eventually be permanently banned from all GG servers (if you're not already)...

Tangy

elzar said:
Tangy, I hope you enjoy spamming the forums to 'up' your post count when you will eventually be permanently banned from all GG servers (if you're not already)...
I'm not spamming anything. Every comment I've said on every post, has something to do with that post. Get your facts straight before saying something. I don't really care if I'm banned. I think LgK lost you and you came running over here, go back to your mom and dad.
At least you had some respect there.

Tangy

Plus your own post is considered a spam. Because it has 2 words in it. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get my post count up, whereas I'm actually typing stuff out and making sense whereas you are just typing "1st". Shittiest introduction ever...

elzar

250 Club
Tangy said:
I'm not spamming anything. Every comment I've said on every post, has something to do with that post. Get your facts straight before saying something. I don't really care if I'm banned. I think LgK lost you and you came running over here, go back to your mom and dad.
At least you had some respect there.
What's funny is you couldn't be more wrong. Every post you've made is complete shit if I can be completely honest. If you don't believe me, go back and read them. I also didn't go running anywhere. I can sign up and make posts on any forum I want.

Don't care if you're banned? Then why are you wasting your time here?

Tangy said:
Plus your own post is considered a spam. Because it has 2 words in it. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get my post count up, whereas I'm actually typing stuff out and making sense whereas you are just typing "1st". Shittiest introduction ever...
You're not spamming, yet you had to make 2 separate posts instead of simply modifying the first...

Tangy

elzar said:
What's funny is you couldn't be more wrong. Every post you've made is complete shit if I can be completely honest. If you don't believe me, go back and read them. I also didn't go running anywhere. I can sign up and make posts on any forum I want.

Don't care if you're banned? Then why are you wasting your time here?

You're not spamming, yet you had to make 2 separate posts instead of simply modifying the first...
I'm not really wasting my time, It's cause I'm not banned and I don't think I've hacked on these servers, It's only those shitty LgK servers I hacked on. and you can sign up and do that, It's just that your name doesn't look good on these forums :/. Plus I made two posts cause I wanted to say some shit to you other than modifying and making it a big ass comment. Lol all your posts are trash asf, My posts have been suggestions and contribution to some suggestions. There are like 1 or 2 posts I said some dumb shit.

Edit: Not gonna respond to you after this so just go to bed.

elzar

250 Club
Tangy said:
I'm not really wasting my time, It's cause I'm not banned and I don't think I've hacked on these servers, It's only those shitty LgK servers I hacked on. and you can sign up and do that, It's just that your name doesn't look good on these forums :/. Plus I made two posts cause I wanted to say some shit to you other than modifying and making it a big ass comment. Lol all your posts are trash asf, My posts have been suggestions and contribution to some suggestions. There are like 1 or 2 posts I said some dumb shit.

Edit: Not gonna respond to you after this so just go to bed.
Alright then don't respond because I've already won this argument. For whatever reason you formed some strange obsession with me, and started commenting on my posts for no reason other than to increase your post count. Tangy trust me, you're garbage and no one will take you seriously here so maybe you should join Panda and BMX gaming's 'build a bear workshop' clan where you belong.

Tangy

elzar said:
Alright then don't respond because I've already won this argument. For whatever reason you formed some strange obsession with me, and started commenting on my posts for no reason other than to increase your post count. Tangy trust me, you're garbage and no one will take you seriously here so maybe you should join Panda and BMX gaming's 'build a bear' clan where you belong.
I really don't care if anyone takes me serious, but yea idk what clan is that wtf....

elzar

250 Club
Tangy said:
I really don't care if anyone takes me serious, but yea idk what clan is that wtf....
Says he won't respond then does lol...

It's a clan where people of your age/intellect can thrive. Ask Abscision about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Members Online

Servers

• Latest Donations

dr@kulagr
    $5.00
    dr@kulagr
    $5.00
    sidnei
    CA$20.00
    Showtime